Titanfall 2

Permabanned
Reviews are starting to filter through now. Generally very positive response! Plenty of 9/10's with very praising sentiments aimed at the multiplayer.

Some are pointing out the rather lacklustre campaign and the fact that some maps seem badly designed.

Caporegime
Titanfall is without a doubt my favorite shooter of of all time....well at least the last couple of years.

I will definitely be picking it up - its a bit of a shame that i'm a cheap git and struggle to spend £40 on a new game.

Well the first one died off pretty quick on pc, not surprising you might not want to spend money on a game that could go the same way.

Permabanned
Well the first one died off pretty quick on pc, not surprising you might not want to spend money on a game that could go the same way.

People keep saying this, but I've played it weekly since release 2 years ago and I've never been unable able to find a game within 5 minutes :/

Associate
Actually pretty excited for this. I'm hoping the single-player campaign will go some ways to improving reach and converting some players over to try multiplayer too.

Soldato
So the reviews look good, the MP gameplay is described as and looks amazing, but how is the PC population, does anyone know?

Hard to tell until release. They only offered the beta to console ayers which may have put some people off

The first game was a good port on pc, dont remember any issues that end of things except the u.i of the menus was a bit pants/laggy

Man of Honour
I remember with the first game AMD Crossfire worked fine will a driver update which killed the game for multi GPU users, I stopped playing after that apart from a brief stint when I went back to NVidia.

Associate
So the reviews look good, the MP gameplay is described as and looks amazing, but how is the PC population, does anyone know?

Hard to tell until release. They only offered the beta to console ayers which may have put some people off

The first game was a good port on pc, dont remember any issues that end of things except the u.i of the menus was a bit pants/laggy

Oh woops, I thought it was out now given all the reviews...

Associate
yeah got my key from cdkeys too! when can we activate this on holiday.......... :D

it says tomorrow at 11pm for the uk.

On my aussy vpn it says

Windows release date: October 27, 2016 12:00 PM BST

:(

Last edited:
Soldato
Unlock Battlefield 1 Red Baron Warpaint in Titanfall 2

Large.jpg

The Red Baron Skin marks your Titans in a classic red and white scheme with a German ace Manfred Von Richthofen on his Fokker Dr.I triplane. So to unlock this skin in Titanfall 2, all you need to do is play Battlefield 1 either on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. Once done with that, install Titanfall 2. The game will know about your progress and will automatically unlock the skin. In simple term, you need to purchase both Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 (on the platform you own).

Man of Honour
Got my code as well but I forgot to fire up the PC last night. I'll try and do it tonight or Friday morning so it's ready after work. Saying that I doubt I will get to play it till later on in the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom