Titanic submersible confirmed destroyed with loss of all five souls onboard.

Soldato
Have they said what will happen if it goes over the point where the is no oxygen left ? Are they still going to search and recover ? "If" they find anything ?

There's too much gear and personal there for them to just stop and send everyone home. I guess they'll continue full scale search for another couple of days and then start scaling down if still nothing. Wouldn't surprise me if some of these vessels stay there regardless and do some more research on the wreck. May as well get something out of mobilising all this equipment and people.

Soldato
Have they said what will happen if it goes over the point where the is no oxygen left ? Are they still going to search and recover ? "If" they find anything ?

So summary is searches are currently going ahead around the area where the noises were heard and waiting for updates.
They wouldn't answer the question how long the search will be or what ifs. Tbh the coastguard captain did well considering the idiot journalists kept asking him the same questions over and again.

Caporegime
A lot of equipment isn't arriving until tomorrow, which means there'll be an incredibly small window to actually put the equipment to use even if they knew where the submersible is. Seems odd that they stood down the two British companies that were gathering necessary equipment over the past few days and could have been dispatched before the US equipment. Will be sad if the US's pride was put before accepting help from others.

That certainly didn't end well for the Kursk either :(

Soldato
Apparently all the protocols have been followed yet the equipment to deal with an accident is still on route to the area. More work needed on them protocols me thinks! That CEO has likely been advised by their lawyers not to say anything too specific that would risk his rear being sued any further in to oblivion than is already likely.

Caporegime
Apparently all the protocols have been followed yet the equipment to deal with an accident is still on route to the area. More work needed on them protocols me thinks! That CEO has likely been advised by their lawyers not to say anything too specific that would risk his rear being sued any further in to oblivion than is already likely.
pretty sure anyone that gets in that sub must sign a waiver saying i know its crazy but im rich so whatever.

Caporegime

The whole point is that these protocols shouldn't need to exist in the first place. Had this guy not been such a charlatan he would've had his own systems in place, and lots and lots of them. This disaster is 100% down to his ego and his attitude. I just hope that this doesn't taint the rest of the industry, as already alluded to by others.

Back
Top Bottom