Titanic submersible confirmed destroyed with loss of all five souls onboard.

Permabanned
If it's designed to withstand the pressure of being 4000m down in the sea, I don't think the pressure from decomposing bodies will be anywhere near as strong.

I hate to say it but I hope it imploded. Sitting in a tube for four days waiting to die is horrible.

Is that what the underground strikes have come to these days Feek? :(

Associate
I agree, the problem then being if someone does find it washed up on shore and attempts to open up the bolts, the pressure differential may well blast that hatch open as a few screws get undone maybe?

What a grim sight that would be :/

There wouldn't be a significant pressure differential.

Last edited:
Don
and surely by 10 years, it would just be some bones rattling about. Wouldn't be that bad
It would be a soup with bones floating about. Look up about lead-lined coffins when they open them after 100 years or so. There was a documentary about it 20 or so years ago when they needed to move a bunch of victorian coffins from Highgate due to construction works.

Soldato
It would be a soup with bones floating about. Look up about lead-lined coffins when they open them after 100 years or so. There was a documentary about it 20 or so years ago when they needed to move a bunch of victorian coffins from Highgate due to construction works.

Though now I think about it, I suppose if it's airtight, it has no where to go the bacteria to go/get in.

The sight wouldn't be pleasant but my lord the smell.

Soldato
They're not searching the whole ocean and never would have been so it's you being dumb to mention how big the ocean is because it's not relevant.

You also get the runner up prize. Read back what you wrote....very slowly.

Even within the area of the titanic it's an area many times larger than Wales, given the ocean currents, 4000m of depth to search as well as the ocean floor.....and it's small size.

Back
Top Bottom