• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** TITANX **

No doubt the £999 titans will be the Evga variants

I think Gibbo just meant that all models will be priced between that figure and not some models costing 799 and others costing 999.

Even EVGA would struggle to sell the same card for £200 more.

They will all be very close in price in my opinion, although ASUS might stick their usual premium on.

unbelievable we reached a stage where a company can charge £799 for a single gpu and everyone thinks its a good deal

looking at the performance charts, I don't see much point getting a second in truth for 1440P. If I did get a second, it would be for some benching and some epeen really and neither really interest me at the mo.

You know that you've just made Gibbo shed a tear somewhere?. Shame on you :p.

True though, no point in getting more than needed. I take it three Titans were crazy overkill for what you used them for?.

You know that you've just made Gibbo shed a tear somewhere?. Shame on you :p.

True though, no point in getting more than needed. I take it three Titans were crazy overkill for what you used them for?.

lol and yer, 3 were overkill and scaling not great (might be DX11 limited/CPU limited/lane limited).

I will play it by ear and eyes :)

I think £799 is a reasonable price since according to the benchmarks so far, the X is 40-50% faster than a 980. At £999 it's nowhere near good value for money.

Do not worry amigo. I'm working on him so you're not alone!. :D

zZi1OYb.gif

lol and yer, 3 were overkill and scaling not great (might be DX11 limited/CPU limited/lane limited).

I will play it by ear and eyes :)

How was SLI?. Probably pretty good and oh those minimums!. Sorry, I shouldn't be winding you up as there are two green coloured devils on your shoulder atm :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom