• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

TitanZ: delayed indefinitely?

Wait, you'd get a game just because of the API it runs on?

Wow, there are no words...

What can i say? I like how Mantle feels and plays on everything ive tried it on so far. There's only one Mantle game im not sure about of the 20+ coming and that one is the new Civilization game and thats only because ive never played it before.

Last edited:
Wait, you'd get a game just because of the API it runs on?

A tenner is a far cry for a game purchase based off the api it runs-if that's the sole reason for matt.

I've got a 9 year old PC gamer nut in my house:p.

£2400 however, purchasing a gpu just because of the name on the side of it....

Wow, there are no words...

:D

A tenner is a far cry for a game purchase based off the api it runs-if that's the sole reason for matt.

I've got a 9 year old PC gamer nut in my house:p.

£2400 however purchasing a gpu just because of the name on the side of it....

Yep was a cracking deal £10 pre-order via a cd key site for Plants Vs Zombies on a game that will cost £25-£30 when it releases. Too good to pass up to be honest with it having full Mantle support. I look forward to creating a Plants Vs Zombies benchmark thread in late June. :p

Well each to their own I guess, but I personally would not just buy a game based on its API. I'd rather, you know, actually look to see if it's a game that I would enjoy playing!

Depends how much of an interest you have in this new and exciting API doesn't it really? I imagine when Physx first launched there were people that bought Physx games just to try it out and see it in action. I don't see this as drastically different, especially if the game in question is available at a good price.

Slightly off topic but I was chucking out some old stuff and I came across an unworn ATi baseball cap that came with my HD4870X2 you want it?

Only if you post a picture of yourself wearing it first lol.

Why did you buy an AMD cap Uber? Something you're not telling us? I bet its green as well just like the ones OcuK sell. :p

Only if you post a picture of yourself wearing it first lol.

The hat or the 4870X2? :P

Why did you buy an AMD cap Uber? Something you're not telling us? I bet its green as well just like the ones OcuK sell. :p

Nah this was before AMD bought ATi (AMD's logo is green hence the green hats, they just use a red logo on Radeons to keep the status quo), the cap is grey with red ATi logo, and like I said it came free with a GPU, I don't do hats, in winter I just grow more hair.

UPDATE: 1440p and 1080p Benchmarks

As seen in our NVIDA GTX Titan Z 4K benchmarks, you can see that the Titan Z pretty much trades blows with the AMD R9 295X2. After many requests, we decided to benchmark the GeForce GTX Titan Z at both 1080p and 1440p for those of you who were wondering how it performed at resolutions less than 4K. Without further ado, either watch our video above or scroll down to view the benchmarks in Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, Heaven 4.0, Bioshock Infinite and 3DMark.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/u...-titan-z-1080p-and-1440p-benchmarks-idnum282/

I want one, and generally I am a moron.

But even I am not moronic enough to pay £2k+ for a Titan Z.
It doesn't even make sense. 2 underclocked titans on one card for £2k+ when 2 Titan Black Superclocks come to £1700...

Back
Top Bottom