Today's mass shooting in the US

Caporegime
Not surprised at all given this has happened - yet again - in a country that’s apparently far more concerned with its citizens right to bear arms rather than the lives of those same citizens.

Absolutely sod all will be done about this to prevent it happening again and again and again.....

Their political leaders love to spout “God bless the United States of America” it should be “God help them”

Caporegime
First reply, well done, you did similar in the other thread and got called out on it, here
Lol and ask me if I care because I really don’t.

But well done on making yourself look like a big man.

Anyhow RIP to all those that lost their lives especially the 2 yr old :(.

Again they really need to tighten those gun laws but meh too busy catching dem muslims.

Triggered much Arazi??

Soldato
What are you exactly calling him out on Arazi?

It is no secret that most US politicians love to focus on the hot topic issue of terrorism or radical Muslims, instead of ******* off the gun lobby and risk saying something controversial.

Soldato
Should we brace for the 20 page thread on why guns are bad and how they should be banned?

probably, with the occasional interspersion of sanity reminding everyone that gun control=/=the "man" taking mah gunz

its sad that they use the likes of the paris attacks as "proof" that gun control doesnt work, when in fact it's proof of precisely the opposite with the gun control having made mass shootings in europe such a rare occurrence it's a big deal when we do actually get one.

Soldato
The solution is to relax gun laws and allow everyone to have a gun of design of the period when the constitution was written.

I believe that would be flintlock rifles. No misunderstanding on what the writers had in mind then.

Back
Top Bottom