Today's mass shooting in the US

Soldato
Interesting, I was just reading about one of the victims of the last shooting, unfortunately for her she lived so will probably bankrupt herself now paying for the treatment she needs for the rest of her life. Not the time to talk about gun controls though...
I think I'm more surprised when a week goes by without a mass shooting in the US tbh.

Caporegime
Soldato
Local resident stopped him with his own gun and chased after him in his own vehicle.

The shooter was also dishonourable discharged from the USAF in 2014. Which is an automatic ban of owning firearms.

Man of Honour
OP
Easy peasy with something like an AR-15. :mad:

I'm relatively pro-gun but it boggles my mind that anything approaching full auto is legal to own except specific hunting permits where land owners or pest control might need more rapid fire against larger animals. In many cases just no need for anything but bolt action.

Caporegime
For all intents and purposes it's no different.

However, doing it at a show is legal. Selling from the trunk of a car is illegal.

Despite the eventual outcome being the same... undesirables have easy access to guns with no traceability.

Soldato
ElqE5j8.png

Will anything change under a Republican controlled America? lawl, of course not!!

jFkaVNT.png
Source

Edit/ Ohh and to top it off the utter scum bag trump is on telly at the moment ******* himself off and joking about :mad:

Caporegime
I haven't seen anything from Donnie Twitter Two Scoops on this one so far. He's not sleeping is he? Or has his handler removed his phone while they check if the attacker is white and the victim non-white?

Come on! MAGA!

Soldato
its interesting how Obama used to respond to these types of events with genuine attempts to change things - even though he failed, I’m pretty sure he tried damn hard against the thick skinned bullet-proof NRA and it’s cronies.

In comparison to Obama - literally nothing comes out of Trump at all, when these things happen, no good words, no ideas, no clue - just a tweet containing some BS about prayers and god, he’s trash with money - nothing more.

And I imagine that’s the way it’ll go on, repeated tweets a couple of words each time the bodies pile up.

No hope.

Back
Top Bottom