Today's mass shooting in the US

Caporegime
Paul Ryan is sticking to his tried and tested formula:

:rolleyes:

At least he went to Florida to meet victims and relatives, and not to raise money for a PAC or the RNC....

I can't find the article now as it's buried deeper than an Alabama tick in my Facebook feed, but it proposed a rather ingenious way of trying to tackle the problem: get all Muslims who are US citizens to join the NRA. Imagine the shockwaves that would send to the pro-gun lobbyists (and those who won't even debate the issue because of the potential ramifications) if the majority membership of their beloved NRA was Muslims....

Been saying/thinking this for a couple of years, Americans would be dumb enough to fall for this.

Permabanned
Needs moving to SC and all the guff removing.
You have to laugh at those on the left, they've spent the past 18mths hysterically calling Trump the next Hitler, a dangerous fascist and a Russian stooge and now they're campaigning to disarm themselves.

Have they not been following Venezuela this past few years where guns were banned in 2012, their economy tanked and anti-government protesters are now being gunned down in the street?

Do you legitimately believe that

a) implementing some gun control = disarming everyone
b) the US is comparable to Venezuela?

Caporegime
Trump/America does a 1000 horrible things......hey look over there at Clinton/Venezuela/anything not really relating to the issue at hand but makes a good distraction.

Soldato
I can't find the article now as it's buried deeper than an Alabama tick in my Facebook feed, but it proposed a rather ingenious way of trying to tackle the problem: get all Muslims who are US citizens to join the NRA. Imagine the shockwaves that would send to the pro-gun lobbyists (and those who won't even debate the issue because of the potential ramifications) if the majority membership of their beloved NRA was Muslims....

the query i'd have there is does the usa have a large enough muslim population to create a big enough chunk of nra membership?

i suspect it'd go along of the lines of "ermagerd muslimists are getting into guns big time, ban the terrorphiles!"

Soldato
You have to laugh at those on the left, they've spent the past 18mths hysterically calling Trump the next Hitler, a dangerous fascist and a Russian stooge and now they're campaigning to disarm themselves.

Have they not been following Venezuela this past few years where guns were banned in 2012, their economy tanked and anti-government protesters are now being gunned down in the street?

So in your mind "the left" are in the wrong for not staging an armed uprising? :confused:

It's more plausible that people who see through Trump are sufficiently intelligent to grasp the self evident harm that the "right to bear arms" causes on a daily basis in the US. And those that favour the "more guns" solution are less likely to be able to see through Trump. It's only a left verses right thing if you accept that gun totin', god fearin' republican votin' folk tend to struggle more when it comes to logical thinking...

Soldato
You call they reasonable argument? I see tin foil hat non sense.

Lay off those drugs, if that’s true they would have shove a doctor in Trump’s face long ago and use that Art 25!

If that’s a viable tactic, how come there are any opposing party at all in government? Why aren’t them all locked up in mental hospitals? Huh?

Explain that!

Critical thinking? More like crazy talk.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_ef04190c-1763-5a0c-a77a-7da0ff06455b.html

One of many starting to be flagged in the US.

Soldato
Trump/America does a 1000 horrible things......hey look over there at Clinton/Venezuela/anything not really relating to the issue at hand but makes a good distraction.

What horrible things has Trump done? The worst he's done is post a few questionable tweets

Caporegime
What horrible things has Trump done? The worst he's done is post a few questionable tweets
  • Knocked 3 million of health insurance
  • Tried to ban the LGBT community from serving
  • Muslim travel ban
  • Increased tax for anyone earning $75k or less (by 2027) and massively redistributed wealth
  • Proposing cuts to social security - the very thing he said he wouldn't
  • Repealed an Obama law that made it more difficult for mentally ill people to acquire a gun - the WH won't even release photos of him signing the repeal
  • Called 3 African countries **** holes
  • Said there are good people on both sides (Charlottesville)
You're ******* deluded or trolling if you think the worst he's done is a few questionable tweets.

Soldato
  • Muslim travel ban
  • Increased tax for anyone earning $75k or less (by 2027) and massively redistributed wealth
  • Repealed an Obama law that made it more difficult for mentally ill people to acquire a gun - the WH won't even release photos of him signing the repeal
You're ******* deluded or trolling if you think the worst he's done is a few questionable tweets.

I'll go through the list if you give me a few minutes if you would like?

Soldato
  • Muslim travel ban

You missed climate change denial etc.

Caporegime
There is a Presidents’ Day sale on bump stocks, the device the Las Vegas shooter put on his rifles. Slide Fire Solutions, a bump stocks manufacturer, is offering 10% off with the coupon code MAGA.

Of course :rolleyes: - the country is frighteningly greedy and stupid.

Back
Top Bottom