Tony Blair

Permabanned
Pandorasghost said:
We do have the best system, but failures are because things are getting easer, and teachers have no control over disruptive kids.

Scrap Human Rights laws. Then, bring back the cane and the birch, along with Grammar schools. Problem solved tbh.

Associate
So the reason we went to Iraq was legit? in what way? did we find the weapons that we heard so much about? NO, Did we find the terroists from 9.11?? NO, what did we find?

A countary that didnt like the western alliance.

Man of Honour
Pandorasghost said:
So the reason we went to Iraq was legit? in what way? did we find the weapons that we heard so much about? NO, Did we find the terroists from 9.11?? NO, what did we find?

A countary that didnt like the western alliance.

We didn't set outto find Terrorists, we set out to attempt to create a stable middle east. That wouldn't go down very well said in public though hence the WMD fiasco. Still, stability is a good enough reason in my eyes.

Associate
Solari said:
Scrap Human Rights laws. Then, bring back the cane and the birch, along with Grammar schools. Problem solved tbh.

I totaly agree.

SIMPLE. BUT NOT ONLY THIS:

we need to be able to disaplin out own children, and not have the risk of them running to child line, and **** like that, there are cases where parents abuse children its going to happen, and those are the times when the S.S. (Social Services) should step in, not when dad give little Jimmy a clip round the ear for nicking a £5 out of his jaket pocket!

Associate
You can't really pin everything that goes wrong on Blair, its the failings of the whole system.....make that the whole country! People like Blair just try and do the best they can with what they have, its hard to please all these PC morons sitting in parliament whilst also pleasing the general population!

Soldato
Pandorasghost said:
nor did he support Terroists.
His country was one of the primary breeding grounds for terrorists though...

Immediately after 9/11, America made it perfectly clear that they will hunt down and attack any country that harbours terrorists...

WMD's was another matter. The intelligence turned out to be sour. So what? It's not the first time American intelligence was sourced from a toilet. Most people are just sore that America used the "OMG WTF THEY HAVE WMDs WTF OMFG" line for months on international TV to get public support for the war.

Associate
Right like its really stable now? and we have lost how many soilders out there? Friends Family? or just someone you knew for a little while?

HOW MANY MORE HAVE TO DIE?

If they dont want to be stable then let them get on with it, if they come for us, we can fight, but they will not?

Oh and another thing? Any one taken notice of these prechers we have from the middle east Spouting **** to the yourger generation of british born Muslims ect? i mean they guys who tell them its good to blow your self up and kill lots of people? sewing dis respect in our out ((MULTICULTURAL)) socitey?

Soldato
Pandorasghost said:
Im just saying what happened to all that money it was promised, simply never got to the education system did it?

That's the whole point, it has and it still is...

As for exams it's utter Tosh that they are getting easier, the level of teaching is improving not the other way around. I have a theory that is based on the Crystal maze that proves this if you would like to hear it ;)

As for failures in society, there is no way that they are down to poor schooling. If anything it's the parents and environment outside of school that is messing up these kids. My mum was in a school recently (in an inspector role) and was talking to the head who said that one of the kids at the school had just been arrested. He said that the only place he felt he "belonged" was when he was in school because the teachers took an interest in him and the environment with other kids provided positive social interaction. It was when he got home from school to an empty house, took to the streets and got involved with the gang culture that things started going wrong for him.

Panzer

Man of Honour
Pandorasghost said:
so America could get their hands on the Oil, thats all i think this war was about the oil,

[Devils Advocate]

Given that since the dawn of time itself, countries and on a lower level, members of the animal kingdom have fought over essential supplies, trade routes and raw materials, what makes invading Iraq for oil any worse?

Associate
dbailey10 said:
You can't really pin everything that goes wrong on Blair, its the failings of the whole system.....make that the whole country! People like Blair just try and do the best they can with what they have, its hard to please all these PC morons sitting in parliament whilst also pleasing the general population!

DO NOT EVEN GO THERE WITH PC. lol

ok example, who here remembers the old BLACK BOARDS?????? OMG SORRY Chalk boards???

why can we not call them black boards??? ill tell you:

it mightn offend a black man?? Let me ask anyone here who is (Colourd?)

If yes please state if you find the phrase Black boards insaulting? because if you thinks thats right then maybe as English White, we should take offence to the white boards they are not putting into place!?

Soldato
Pandorasghost said:
Right like its really stable now? and we have lost how many soilders out there?

It's not uncommon for a recently liberated country to take years to settle down. It's good that Iraq has democratic friends now - USA, UK and their immediate neighbours - Kuwait, UAE etc that will help out rebuilding the country as soon as the security situation is resolved.

Soldato
Zefan said:
I didn't say it was more stable, I said that was the idea behind it.

So the fact the whole place is turning into a bloodbath is no fault of Blair or Bush, I watched Blair on Sunday and this was basically his line! The fact that they didn't take any notice of the warning that this was exactly what would happen shows the extreme arrogance!

Even now Bush is going against the advice of his own experts by just filling the streets with more troops!

HEADRAT

Associate
Panzerbjorn said:
As for failures in society, there is no way that they are down to poor schooling. If anything it's the parents and environment outside of school that is messing up these kids. My mum was in a school recently (in an inspector role) and was talking to the head who said that one of the kids at the school had just been arrested. He said that the only place he felt he "belonged" was when he was in school because the teachers took an interest in him and the environment with other kids provided positive social interaction. It was when he got home from school to an empty house, took to the streets and got involved with the gang culture that things started going wrong for him.

Panzer

I Agree with you, we need the parents to be parents again, the children need to be afraid of the Police, their parents and their school teachers.

Back
Top Bottom