Township Tale

Soldato
Is this game actually worth getting then? I need something new to play!

I didn't think I would like it. however, I am really enjoying it. But, I can't exactly explain why. It's very addictive.

For the price of a couple of coffees, it's worth trying out. Just don't judge it based on the Tutorial, which is full of kids and very annoying. You don't actually learn much of anything either.

Soldato
My server ..

when i died , gone back to pick it up and its not there
have to create a new one lol

Why don't you just play on my server? That way if any of us are online we can help each other out or whatever? And, everything you do on the server counts towards experience to upgrade your character at shrines within the game. There is no need to play on your own server, you can do the same experiments etc on mine?

Soldato
OP
I'm going to start making red iron pick axes. We can also attach lanterns to the wooden handles I'll use. Much more powerful for mining and fighting and also saves a slot on the lantern.

I'll leave attaching the lanterns to you guys since i guess they'll already have some fuel.

Soldato
I found the archery shrine. It's just behind the town hall, past the blueberry bushes and across a stream.

Also, did some preparation for the trip to level 10. Cooked a load of food, got something like 60 pieces cooked. As well as that I mined some coal, so there is over a 100 in the bin now. Going to mine some more later if I get a chance to get on.

Soldato
OP
I found the archery shrine. It's just behind the town hall, past the blueberry bushes and across a stream.

Also, did some preparation for the trip to level 10. Cooked a load of food, got something like 60 pieces cooked. As well as that I mined some coal, so there is over a 100 in the bin now. Going to mine some more later if I get a chance to get on.

Where did you mine it from?

There's a red iron pickaxe in the shelves at the forge, grab it and use it, makes mining a lot faster!

Soldato
Where did you mine it from?

There's a red iron pickaxe in the shelves at the forge, grab it and use it, makes mining a lot faster!

I mined it from the near the Archery Shrine :)

Great, thanks Unseul, I will grab it next time I am on. Can you attach lanterns to pickaxes with metal handles?

Soldato
Will have to build a vice in the blacksmith.

EDIT: oh, we actually have one built!! Didn't realise it was one, it looks nothing like a vice!!

Soldato
OP
Will have to build a vice in the blacksmith.

EDIT: oh, we actually have one built!! Didn't realise it was one, it looks nothing like a vice!!

Yeah, Shi built an extra chisel too, so we have one in each of the carpentry, blacksmith and crafting house now. Lanterns turn into a load of buckles by the way. Pretty useless really, but iron buckles might look different on backpacks etc. Don't seem to be able to smelt them down unfortunately.

Soldato
Yeah, Shi built an extra chisel too, so we have one in each of the carpentry, blacksmith and crafting house now. Lanterns turn into a load of buckles by the way. Pretty useless really, but iron buckles might look different on backpacks etc. Don't seem to be able to smelt them down unfortunately.

haha, when I built the smelter I tried smelting down everything :) It's actually a physical workout smelting down a couple of things in a row.

Back
Top Bottom