Township Tale

Soldato
Oh yeah, I got rid of the lantern attachment and gone with an extra pouch instead. Can now teleport to high places without taking off my backpack.

Also, I tried taking 100 wood out of the one of the bins beside the Carpentry building. It wouldn't let me, I could only take 50. I had to take some out of the second bin. Is there some kind of withdrawal limit per day? Worse than a bank!! :p

Soldato
OP
Oh yeah, I got rid of the lantern attachment and gone with an extra pouch instead. Can now teleport to high places without taking off my backpack.

Also, I tried taking 100 wood out of the one of the bins beside the Carpentry building. It wouldn't let me, I could only take 50. I had to take some out of the second bin. Is there some kind of withdrawal limit per day? Worse than a bank!! :p

Yep, 50 a day per storage, plus anything you put in there that day. So make sure we store wood elsewhere as well for bigger projects. I completed the little rickety bridge across the river, that brings you to the blacksmith shrine, which is just behind the blacksmith. Need 15 gold, some wood and grass to complete that. We don't have the gold to do it yet, I was going to go and hunt rock men, as they drop gold ore every now and then, but got distracted.

I definitely didn't get distracted by learning that the ridiculously oversized sword I made is very useful for hooking your backpack out of the deep water next to the carpentry building so you can pick it up, and not just stare at it with all your good stuff in....

Soldato
I definitely didn't get distracted by learning that the ridiculously oversized sword I made is very useful for hooking your backpack out of the deep water next to the carpentry building so you can pick it up, and not just stare at it with all your good stuff in....

:cry::cry:

Soldato
OP
Trying to get us to 15 gold ingots so we can go straight to the camps via the blacksmith. Slowly getting there by killing rockmen.

I reckon next time we can get on with a few of us (3+) we go mining again, and just head straight to the crystal level, grabbing rocks and crystals.

Soldato
Unseul, you left just as I was going into the game to set up Rocksteddy.

I did a bit of maze exploring. You know there is a path leading up so you can walk along the top of the maze, there are a few chests and shrine up there. Also found another place to use dynamite. If I go back in later going to blow that wall up.

Soldato
Oh, I almost forgot, found a recipe in one of those chests. It was for a 16 slot backpack!!

EDIT: Apparently it's a hoarders bag. Looks great, hard to build on the Quest version because of rarity of large leather roll drops :(

Soldato
OP
Unseul, you left just as I was going into the game to set up Rocksteddy.

I did a bit of maze exploring. You know there is a path leading up so you can walk along the top of the maze, there are a few chests and shrine up there. Also found another place to use dynamite. If I go back in later going to blow that wall up.

Oh, I almost forgot, found a recipe in one of those chests. It was for a 16 slot backpack!!

EDIT: Apparently it's a hoarders bag. Looks great, hard to build on the Quest version because of rarity of large leather roll drops :(

I've found a way up there before with teleporting.

Hoarders bag looks awesome, but you're right, large leather rolls will be a problem. I don't know if we have any? Looks like the large ones have rope around them. I guess we basically go wyrm hunting every dust ball chest run anyway.

EDIT - 3 large rolls required! That'll take a while. But 4 attachment points. So maybe Ore, Wood, potion and lantern?

Soldato
I've found a way up there before with teleporting.

Hoarders bag looks awesome, but you're right, large leather rolls will be a problem. I don't know if we have any? Looks like the large ones have rope around them. I guess we basically go wyrm hunting every dust ball chest run anyway.

EDIT - 3 large rolls required! That'll take a while. But 4 attachment points. So maybe Ore, Wood, potion and lantern?

Been reading more about it. Not sure it's worthwhile. Even when empty it makes you move a lot slower.

Back
Top Bottom