Toyota Mr2, Part 2 :) on your mark get set....flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Scuzi said:
What rule has he broken? :p

He's broken none, but there have been rules broken in this thread by people making personal attacks against him. Fair enough they are justified....but rules are rules.

You got to laugh at this thread though :D I will never understand why people dig themselves in such holes.

Soldato
YorkshirePadd26 said:
Hey this kid is just young thats all, we've all been there bigging ourselfs up to look good.

Maybe give him a break and stop flaming him :)

Don't Worry
Be Happy
:)

Maybe he should do it somewhere else, Oh wait he has - like 500 forums.

Soldato
YorkshirePadd26 said:
Hey this kid is just young thats all, we've all been there bigging ourselfs up to look good.

Maybe give him a break and stop flaming him :)

Don't Worry
Be Happy
:)

Then he can do it on one of the hundred or so other forums he appears to have joined. It's not wanted here.

Soldato
I notice the mods have still done nothing about him. Its pretty annoying, given that I simply disagreed with something regarding visa on the site (which I was correct in) and got suspended. This guys been a grade A ...... and broken a few rules and gets nothing :mad:

Man of Honour
-Mike- said:
I notice the mods have still done nothing about him. Its pretty annoying, given that I simply disagreed with something regarding visa on the site (which I was correct in) and got suspended. This guys been a grade A ...... and broken a few rules and gets nothing :mad:
Cool your guns Nancy, take another look.

This thread appears to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom