Toyota Mr2, Part 2 :) on your mark get set....flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
When I had laughed my way through the original thread I had thought that this was just some idiot caught out telling a big fat lie who had then made a complete mess of damage limitation. No biggie theres lots of these people around on the various forums.

After reading this new thread and the links posted in it where he seems to be all over the internet. I now believe this person has a serious personality disorder and really needs some help from a qualified psychiatrist.....and perhaps some strong medication. I could be wrong and someone else has used the same user name but I doubt it. The movie Tommy Knockers was filled with plot holes like "Where does an alien ship buried for ages get all that dry ice?" and so it seems this guy/girl is staying true to the movie.

Mr/Ms Tommy Knockers please do us all a favour and either stay away from this forum or at least have the decency to post more replies in your fictional threads, I just read through 5 pages and was bitterly dissapointed that there was hardly any responses from you for me to laugh at, you need to decide if you are going to fight your corner or just stay away.

Subscription added, popcorn in microwave.....

Soldato
Lmfao.....

Hey guys, im at a bit of a loss. I went to the girl today, but she was really embarrased, and fled. I got an email saying that She would speak to me tomorow. How can I tell if she is serious, and how to put her mind at rest .

oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom