Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
There are many ways, but the simplest is to choose an online broker. Your bank may already offer it, and it might be cheaper to you as a customer, but probably not. You'll be looking at around £10 per trade (buy or a sell) on UK Shares.

There are quite a few brokers to choose from, so have a look around and see what's going on. Here are two off the top of my head:

https://www.barclaysstockbrokers.co.uk/Pages/index.aspx
http://www.iii.co.uk/sharedealing ( they also own http://www.shareprice.co.uk/ which lets you do mobile trades ).

Soldato
Good report on Condor Gold - CNR

Results due next week.......theres still time ;)

Based on average gold resource ratings in the UK equity market, we suggest current resources give Condor a value of 193p/share and the with mid-September resource target value rises to 237p/share. An NPV at 10% discount of an 80koz pa operation, would raise the total valuation is 274p

Currently ~130p

also
http://www.condorgold.com/admin/Presentations/Docs/Condor%20Precious%20Metals%20Presentation[1].pdf

Last edited:
Soldato
Its coming up to quadruple, nice turn around in fortunes though they still nowhere nearer to bringing actual sales I guess.
I dont have to ability to easily cash in on this rise, usually I'd want to sell a bit. This is about the '11 xmas price high

BP falling quite severely considering we already knew there was a rough court case ahead. Dont think Ive read any new bad detail

422 was the weekly uptrend for them, nasty if they lose that

Man the temptation to ditch ORE and dump it into CNR is growing...

I always do this, spend ages deliberating and then miss the boat. There's already been a hefty rise in the last week, question is... more to come...?

I've seen projected figures of 220p, 238p and a rather dreamworthy 2880p (seriously?!) lol.

Soldato
Does the £28.80 price not go back to pre consolidation days.

Back then it was the talk of a "£1 party", and an end game value of £1.44, at this time share price was ~£0.05

now, after consolodation at 20:1 £1.44 x 20 = £28.80

Still dreamland though!! :D I'd take £14.40!

Randal24, Im in ORE too, been in since Medavinci days, i believe it will come good in the end, seems to be pumped and dumped on news a lot but will turn if results stay as positive as recently, might even slice some profits from CNR in here in good time

EDL, that dog has to turn sometime! All that coal!

Last edited:
Soldato
Depends how silly things get. The price is just label, it can do anything.
If we got 30% inflation per year like the seventies then sure its possible. But you'd also get 500p a litre of petrol so the higher price would not be as impressive as it sounds now.

Since they dont produce or actually sell gold we're talking swing in perceptions. This company is losing money, we need a new high on gold for proper mania. At present people just dont get it, they think gold is expensive because a number is high when its cheap.
I9jCF.png

BP regains 422 so Im hopefull its not broken its overall uptrend. Seems a bit cheeky to expect some good rises from here, would be nice

Last edited:
Caporegime
Does the £28.80 price not go back to pre consolidation days.

Back then it was the talk of a "£1 party", and an end game value of £1.44, at this time share price was ~£0.05

now, after consolodation at 20:1 £1.44 x 20 = £28.80

Still dreamland though!! :D I'd take £14.40!

Randal24, Im in ORE too, been in since Medavinci days, i believe it will come good in the end, seems to be pumped and dumped on news a lot but will turn if results stay as positive as recently, might even slice some profits from CNR in here in good time

EDL, that dog has to turn sometime! All that coal!

The 'Logic' seems to be working like this:

4m/oz X $400=$1.600bn( 1.55 FX ) =£1.032bn ( 40m/shares in issue )=£25.80 + El Salvador if moratorium is lifted up + £3.00=£28.80

Oh well, least people are positive, could me worse :p

Soldato
They forgot rising costs I think is the main problem there
Gold and Oil tend to be linked because its so much effort to refine it even if they do get the open pit in action.

I like watching Gold Rush Alaska, they chuck so much money away on fuel digging. Total reserves are massive value on every share that I've seen even the working ones. How much oil and gas has BP got on reserve,
100% value in price not happening
CNR resource per share said:
4m/oz X $400=$1.600bn( 1.55 FX ) =£1.032bn ( 40m/shares in issue )=£25.80

BP resource per share said:
17,700m x $28.5=$504.45bn( 1.55 FX ) =£325.35bn ( 19,034.98m/shares in issue )=£17.09
:D CNR at £8.53 more reflective?

Include costs in price of gold ie. vs oil barrels instead of dollars then its not such a strong market hence costs is a problem for mining companies and this partly why mining sector is not booming I think. KAZ VED BLT all cheap
I hold some APF which is a royalties company not subject to rising cost problems so much I think
Progessing from market hype to reality, likely profit. In order:

Plain gold in printed dollars: rising
dkbKy.png

Gold priced instead in USA oil market cost: rising
iu8Ux.png

Gold priced in North sea oil cost or the world price for oil: flat
UbE2S.png

Net flat, ie. are we going to make a bomb off CNR reserves? Not if they cant control costs

Last edited:

Ditto! Got in at 0.8, and have been riding the roller coaster ever since. It is depressing watching great news come out, and then a week of the share price tanking but all part of the game at this stage.

I'd love to see them pull a CNR, or even half a CNR on that one. They just need to get the news out more frequently, as the potential is definitely there.

Caporegime
They forgot rising costs I think is the main problem there
Gold and Oil tend to be linked because its so much effort to refine it even if they do get the open pit in action.

I like watching Gold Rush Alaska, they chuck so much money away on fuel digging. Total reserves are massive value on every share that I've seen even the working ones. How much oil and gas has BP got on reserve,
100% value in price not happening

:D CNR at £8.53 more reflective?

Include costs in price of gold ie. vs oil barrels instead of dollars then its not such a strong market hence costs is a problem for mining companies and this partly why mining sector is not booming I think. KAZ VED BLT all cheap
I hold some APF which is a royalties company not subject to rising cost problems so much I think
Progessing from market hype to reality, likely profit. In order:

Plain gold in printed dollars: rising
dkbKy.png

Gold priced instead in USA oil market cost: rising
iu8Ux.png

Gold priced in North sea oil cost or the world price for oil: flat
UbE2S.png

Net flat, ie. are we going to make a bomb off CNR reserves? Not if they cant control costs

Anything north of 191p and i'm happy, knew i should have stocked up on shares yesterday, she's flying again today!

Back
Top Bottom