US: True Detective

Soldato
Have watched the first three episodes of S4, really enjoyed them and looking forward to watching the remaining three. The only other series I've watched is the first, so must watch two and three at some point, hope they're as good!

Last edited:
Soldato
It's really really good. Super dark. Strong vibes of The Terror, which was also ace.

Might have to go back and watch S1 after this finishes. S2 can get in the bin.

Soldato
It's keeping me watching, which is more than can be said for most TV series at the moment but it suffers from the same blight as most things. It's woke and plastered with teal and orange. When will they learn.

Soldato
It's really really good. Super dark. Strong vibes of The Terror, which was also ace.

Might have to go back and watch S1 after this finishes. S2 can get in the bin.
I said the same thing to my Mrs, vibes of the terror. The terror was fantastic though, a much better show than this.

S1 of true detective was also excellent.

Last edited:
Soldato
I watched S1 which from my recollection was excellent. Then watched S2 and didnt get on with that. Seems I need to watch S4!
Is S3 any good?

S1: Excellent, best of the bunch
S2: I checked out midwway, didn't care about the story or characters.
S3: A decent return to form. Not as good as S1 but infinitely better than S2, not that it's difficult
S4: Sitting equal to S3 currently but will see how it ends.

Last edited:
Associate
Ok we are 4 episodes in and other than it seems something vaguely to do with eskimo native culture with some "apparent" ability of some to get momentary visions of the dead, I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, but it is definitely engaging.

Soldato
Great show so far, I keep watching videos on youtube after each episode as there are so many hidden messages, gives me a better understanding of what is going on as I find it quite complicated. Really looking forward to the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom