** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

Associate
After a lot of thought and with no confirmation I decided to cancel my 780Ti order this afternoon. Will probably regret it in the long run.
Now to decide on if I should go with a AMD R9 290 or a GTX 970

OcUK Staff
OP
Sold out and they dont even have them yet haha
As soon as they come in, out they go!
Depending on the quantity bet thats a nightmare (but a good one) to manage

It is quite easy actually because when all incoming stock is sold, it is just simple, book them all in and then just place them next to packing desk. Very efficient. :)

Associate
But those of us that have had confirmation of paying are getting them? Its just sold out to people wanting more?

Its a great deal you have going here, but to have to use a forum to get information is bizarre. If theres a delay let the customer know, eta was mon and tue/wed - its a busy world some of us are building pcs and as much as we appreciate a bargain it would be nice to use a bit more than intel HD graphics on a x99 build :)

Associate
Well whata the difference between me and a non forum user once my item goes into the basket and my bank dishes out the money? None. I got an email saying my order was in a warehouse queue and thats it I believe. They arent treating "us forum users" any different at all....my point was if there is a delay people who have paid should know. I have paid. Im not a "curious forum browser" trying to grief over them having issues with etas etc. I've paid and wanted to know if and I have my card or not. I can go ask a live support if thats whats needed but it seems clear most of the info goes here so I asked here. If the info on here is wrong, it shudnt be here.

OcUK Staff
OP
Well whata the difference between me and a non forum user once my item goes into the basket and my bank dishes out the money? None. I got an email saying my order was in a warehouse queue and thats it I believe. They arent treating "us forum users" any different at all....my point was if there is a delay people who have paid should know. I have paid. Im not a "curious forum browser" trying to grief over them having issues with etas etc. I've paid and wanted to know if and I have my card or not. I can go ask a live support if thats whats needed but it seems clear most of the info goes here so I asked here. If the info on here is wrong, it shudnt be here.

Did none of you read my post? I shall repeat again, stock arrives on Monday which I already posted a few days ago. :)

Associate
Did none of you read my post? I shall repeat again, stock arrives on Monday which I already posted a few days ago. :)

Yes we read the post but I take it your chap who updates the website didn't because the date changed on that to the 16th for the ETA so excuse some of us for believing the updated website and not a post from a couple of days ago...

No that I'm fussed either way as I expected to get it Tuesday anyway.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes we read the post but I take it your chap who updates the website didn't because the date changed on that to the 16th for the ETA so excuse some of us for believing the updated website and not a post from a couple of days ago...

No that I'm fussed either way as I expected to get it Tuesday anyway.

I update website but unfortunately as I am currently overseas I do not have access to OcUK systems, but of course can still post on forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom