** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

Associate
Some feedback from OcUK would not go amiss on the revised ETA (assuming they know)

Yes i would like to know, been checking all day emailed this morning and they where still expecting them today but gibbo said on the other thread they where delayed because the shortage on packaging.

KDK

KDK

Associate
I have been speaking to John from OCUK on the live chat today and he has been trying to find out when the graphics cards will be sent for over an hour now and he has told me that Gibbo will be giving us an update once they know more :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Our shipping company will collect the cards from the factory this Wednesday, that means we expect delivery next Monday into our warehouse, so with customers next Tuesday. :)

Associate
humm might just cancel then, been with out a gfx card now for a week and to wait another week...obviously not OC's fault but bloody annoying either way especially as I bailed on a few 780ti ebay auctions because of the deal.

Associate
Hi there

Our shipping company will collect the cards from the factory this Wednesday, that means we expect delivery next Monday into our warehouse, so with customers next Tuesday. :)

Thanks Gibbo.

Not sure if i should go for somthing else I only ordered gtx 770 whats the 960 like ?

KDK

KDK

Associate
I understand that having to wait longer can be a bit of a nuisance but let's be honest... It's not every day you see offers this good. I have ordered a 770 and I personally don't mind how long I have to wait as the money I have saved with this deal makes the wait worth while

KDK

KDK

Associate
I have no idea what this reference cooler is. Could someone explain what it is and how it's different to anything else? :)

Associate
I have no idea what this reference cooler is. Could someone explain what it is and how it's different to anything else? :)

From my limited knowledge, the Titan/Reference cooler expels the hot air out of the case from the front on the card.

Third party coolers usually expel hot air into the case itself but can often cool better.

Blower type cooling is better if one goes SLI.

I want the Titan cooler as i have a Silverstone FT-02 case, so that cooling solution works best for the type of case i have.

Still not sure if i made the right choice over the 970 though ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
WARNING!

I have re-enabled the buy button and have held the price!

However when the stock lands the price is going up to £299.99 or higher, so if you want one, you need to BUY NOW whilst on pre-order!

Anyone who moans about the price increase once stock lands, simple case of TOUGH LUCK, SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Do not say I did not warn you! ;)

Associate
Anyone know if it's worth getting a second of these? Have a 1920 x 1080 monitor at 144hz, probably not going to get a 4k monitor anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom