Trusted CD Key Sites.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Well i have bought BF4 from simplycdkeys. Of course i havn't received any Serial codes that i can enter in Origin. But it does state that it will be emailed day before release.

Few people have bought games from simplycdkeys. and they all have been good experiance.

Soldato
Well i have bought BF4 from simplycdkeys. Of course i havn't received any Serial codes that i can enter in Origin. But it does state that it will be emailed day before release.

Few people have bought games from simplycdkeys. and they all have been good experiance.

i bought grid 2 through them on pre order.

had no issues with them.

Associate
I got Fifa 14 from SimplyCDKeys, no problems at all key arrived within 2 minutes too.

I ordered a game from them, they've taken my money, after saying they wouldnt until the order was processed, then asked me for proof of my address via a scanned passport or something. Cancelled my order as I'm not happy with that and then 4 days later still awaiting my money/reply to my email.

Last edited:

CSA

CSA

Associate
With regard to those that ordered BF4 from simplycdkeys, have they taken the money for your preorder ? i ordered the premium bundle nearly a week ago but they havent taken the money yet ,i assume they will debit it just before they email the key ?

Sho

Sho

Soldato
With regard to those that ordered BF4 from simplycdkeys, have they taken the money for your preorder ? i ordered the premium bundle nearly a week ago but they havent taken the money yet ,i assume they will debit it just before they email the key ?

I used my Credit card and i dont think they have taken money out.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Associate
I too have used cdkeys for the first time last night, was quick and easy.
I choose it as other users here had used them.

placed order
made account
paid via paypal
email instant to claim code
offered phone verification by text.
displayed code afterwards straightaway.

Thought I would put the steps in as it was the first time I used a key site and I was hesitant to begin with, so it might help someone else decide

Soldato
Used CDKeys.com for my BF4 key, was instant delivery, very pleased.

Like their Facebook page for a 5% off code (every little helps, right?!)

Associate
A mention for GameKeysNow. Just got Blops 1 (am catching up!) for £11-99. And that is never anywhere that I have seen for less than £20. Dead simple site and I like the way they are in Birmingham and you can call them if you have strife.

https://www.gamekeysnow.com/

Back
Top Bottom