TV Licence Super Thread

Associate
I haven't paid for a TV license in well over a decade now.

I find it laughable that people strive to pay it, I really do.

about 10 years for me now. had a visit once, i took a camera out and started filming. he couldn't get away quick enough.
not had them round since.

Still get a monthly letter off jane jeffers, lol. must have had hundreds now.

Soldato
I've been under investigation numerous times in the past 10 months. They've treated to visit a few times already as well. You couldn't get any more vague with the date. That cheesy as hell calendar they send out with say, the 10th circicled in red and at the bottom "We will make a visit on the 10th* maybe, it might not be the tenth it might be 10 days either side!"

I don't actually "need" a licence anyway, I don't watch live TV. But their "threats" are amusing and I care so little I'm not even going to waste my time communicating with them.

Permabanned
Still get a monthly letter off jane jeffers, lol. must have had hundreds now.

Yep I just read one 10 minutes ago. The context has changed again and now informs me I have till the 1st of June to 'correct' my license because times are tough, and if I don't somone gonna come to my house again (oh no).

It's just the arrogance of it all. Oh look this address doesn't have a TV license so therefore they must be watching TV illegally. I should waste my time explaining otherwise?

How's about just **** off already and stop littering my porch.

Caporegime
lol @ everybody saying their time is too valuable to update the TV licensing records to say they don't need a license happily wasting time talking about how much they dislike the TV license on an internet forum.

Caporegime
lol @ everybody saying their time is too valuable to update the TV licensing records to say they don't need a license happily wasting time talking about how much they dislike the TV license on an internet forum.

Did anyone say that? We're not there yet, we're still in the hard man door slamming phase.

Soldato
What I actually said is that I don't care enough to waste my time filling in the form. I'd also rather not give them any details. Evidently it would be a waste of time, as they've been threatening to visit for months now, but I'm still yet to see them.

Does not paying give you big balls? Cos if so someone's scamming me :(
Unfortunately not no, the TV license is a BARGAIN! Everyone should get one because someone in this thread loves question time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom