Type R and VTEC owners

Don
Swapped my DC2 jets for Jazz jets, awesome upgrade, now it's a hard, constant, wide mist, instead of the old 2 thin jets of water that do next to nothing. They're expensive for what they are, but I don't regret getting them. As far as the bushing goes, I replaced my worn bushes with new Honda bushes or 'OEM' bushes where I could find them. Read a few opinions about them being too hard with poly bush (too hard for the road)

Last edited:
Caporegime
My Jets stopped working on mine, they're on the same fuse as the wipers so I'm guessing the motors had it :mad:

Anyone here had a nose around that area, I'm guessing it's bumper off as it's so far down?

Soldato
That brown looks fantastic, especially on the CL9 :cool:, surprised more cars aren't picked with dark brown as it's quite a nice colour, same with brown leather.

Would put up pics of my Accord but its just an old standard model so not worth it, do like that ATR posted up!

Associate
depends how you set it up, I'm not doing the crazy tyre stretch with dish lips sticking out past the arches and 1000 degree camber lol there going to be just clearing the arches (almost flush) main reason im wanting air ride this time is i love slammed cars but there just too unpractical for daily driving, Air sorts this problem out being able to drop it while parked and raise it over speed bumps etc never been in a car with it fitted yet personally but all the guys i know of that have it say it gives better ride comfort over coil overs just can't take the bends as aggressive, I'm not really interested in that anyway this is more of a motorway cruiser that i'm taking to the car shows up and down the country.

Soldato
Swapped my DC2 jets for Jazz jets, awesome upgrade, now it's a hard, constant, wide mist, instead of the old 2 thin jets of water that do next to nothing. They're expensive for what they are, but I don't regret getting them. As far as the bushing goes, I replaced my worn bushes with new Honda bushes or 'OEM' bushes where I could find them. Read a few opinions about them being too hard with poly bush (too hard for the road)

Too hard = Stop being a pussy :D

I've only lost 14 teeth since fitting mine.

Back
Top Bottom