Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
just letting the type r owners know i wont be posting here anymore.. because i screwed up.. oh well....

edit: SC or not... they were out to bust me, *******

Sorry Tauren, you should know the rules on swearing.

Last edited:
Permabanned
just letting the type r owners know i wont be posting here anymore.. because i screwed up.. oh well....

edit: SC or not... they were out to bust me, Please dont quote swearing.

Dangerous Driving? What were you doing.

Heres a tip but it's probably already to late. Don't admit to anything and make them prove it, they always try to make you slip up and admit guilt.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
He lives on the Channel Islands, I think the speed limit is 30 mph everywhere....

I think Jersey has an Island-wide max speed limit of 40mph

In Guernsey the maximum speed limit is 35 mph

not the kind of place I would like to go in a CTR

Soldato
Saw a horrid looking DC2 today, it didn't have the "normal" front that I like, the version Muffin has I believe. It had round separate lights on the front and it either wasn't a Teg or I've simply never seen one like it before.

Caporegime
I started reading that thinking uh oh he's seen me about in Bath as I'm without a splitter and it looks like a early 90's accord at the front :o

But the round lights are the UK version of the Type R, or if it's from Japan then a very early (93-95) Integra.

*EDIT, TOO DAM SLOW - LIKE A CIVIC.

*EDIT *EDIT, MAYBE NOT IN TAUREN'S CASE, AMIRITE

Soldato
Loving my FN2 still Taken, I'll love it more when I get my remap done. Also looking into a bolt on/off CAT for MOT purposes so I can get Toda manifold installed. If anyone was to get an FN2 I'd recommend springs and a FRS setup as the first mod to do, makes a massive difference!
I'm not taking the bait Muffin :p

Back
Top Bottom