Type R and VTEC owners

That's sort of what I was thinking. I know the road and people often give it some on it. But like you say its amazing what impact something like a kerb can have at relatively low speed if the drivers reaction isn't to hit the brakes instantly and careers on at the same speed.

Ultimately as long as everyone is OK and insured there's not much he can do now. I've actually met the guy and to be fair he doesn't seem like an idiot by any stretch of the imagination

Last edited:
I'm in two minds whether to bother with the Flashpro or not. Since the Audi purchase the S2000 will be used less and less hence having to work harder for its performance will be more rewarding I feel.

I'm in two minds whether to bother with the Flashpro or not. Since the Audi purchase the S2000 will be used less and less hence having to work harder for its performance will be more rewarding I feel.

Even mapped you will still have to work harder for it's performance. :D

N/A tuning is always relatively expensive compared to FI routes. It's also rather amplified on the f20c which is already in a somewhat high state of N/A tune for a production 4 pot.

Unless you are dedicated to N/A and have all the supporting mods in-place the ECU and mapping is rather an expensive strategy. Realistically what sort of power are you looking at eeking out of the top end? I realise you might bump the curve in the mid-range and adjust VTEC engagement but it's not going to day-night transform how you drive the car?

3qAs8pf.jpg

ib0zhadfktloF9.gif~c200

3545Csp.jpg

20140510_065057.jpg

KUEkRtN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom