Type R and VTEC owners

They do the back face and most of the inner rim.

It was just me being fussy, They would fill them in anyway. Hopefully will post some tomorrow.

I think if I was being fussy I'd prefer the professional to apply the filler:confused:

Are you going to put any kind of lacquer over the H sticker on the wheel cap?

Last edited:
Quick question, got a 2002 Accord Sport, the air blowers dial doesn't work properly won't go fully anti-clockwise to the front blower only position.

Air flow is also very very low even when set to 4, it barely comes out the blowers at all.

Any ideas?

Is there any resistance when turning the speed dial? If its a cable operated unit ( cant really rmember in that age of accord) then it can either stretch over time or the plastic can become brittle and let it slip off - if you get innbwhind the dials you should be able to tell more.

If its an electronic unit with climate control then it night be best to source a replacement from a car that's being broken

It's a cable setup, although it seems extremely fiddly to do anything with it, could the lack of air flow also be air filter related?

The dial works though, but not fully. I can set it to blow at the windscreen and turn the dial 180 degress to do feet/face but not the full rotation to do just face. Attempting to do so would most likely break something.

Got let down with the exhaust mod on the S. So have just fitted the Berk decat.
Didn't throw a CEL or anything, seems to pick up quicker in VTEC and sounds a bit shoutier up top. Will see what it does at the RR day next week.

Gonna just put the money I was gonna spend on the exhaust mod into a silly exhaust instead I reckon. The HKS Super Sound master is top of my list. Not seen many more I like the look/ sound of.

I get the feeling that a lot of the systems at the cheaper end of the range are designed for AP2 as well.

I would like a J's but realistically all of them sound outrageously loud. There's a few Fujitsubo I'm looking at but the HKS is looking the best option at the moment.

I can't see any aftermarket system being quiet with the decat though.

All in good time.

Track day next week which should highlight what I want to concentrate on next.

Got a new pair of RE050MZ to stick on the back for afterwards as I'm sure my current tyres will be dead after a thrash at Donny.

Still no sign of my spoiler yet either. Keep seeing the CR/typeS splitter and considering swapping mine out for that when my wing arrives.

Last edited:
Not thought about a manifold and remap rather than a manifold back system?

Edit: Car in the vid has a full system inc manifold, are you going for the lot? If so...well played sir, well played.

Last edited:
I've had the exhaust mod on mine for a couple of years, but am thinking of a HKS silent power at the moment as they seem to be the most drone friendly.

If you're after noise rjkoneill the Invidia Q300 with decat is really nice, not quite so deafening with the cat in though.

Back
Top Bottom