Type R and VTEC owners

I love fujitsubo exhausts. They sound lovely without being too noisy in the cabin.

Always wanted a Legalis R on my EP3 but they were rare as hens teeth second hand.

Car in the vid has a full system inc manifold, are you going for the lot? If so...well played sir, well played.

Don't know, probably just the cat back. Maybe a manifold at some point. No real plans yet.
The HKS Mani and HFC are mega money and whilst it would be nice, £3k+ on a system is mental money.

Might see about a 2nd hand js manifold or something.

I've had the exhaust mod on mine for a couple of years, but am thinking of a HKS silent power at the moment as they seem to be the most drone friendly.

If you're after noise rjkoneill the Invidia Q300 with decat is really nice, not quite so deafening with the cat in though.

Heard one or two of them and in honesty, they sound daft loud. That's part if the reason I wanted the exhaust mod.

I've been looking at the Fujitsubo RM01A for mine, £850 from Japan, twin exit and JASMA certified so you won't look like a chav.

That's another one I had on the shortlist really. There doesn't seem to be a massive amount of choice for good systems for the S2000 really.

That's another one I had on the shortlist really. There doesn't seem to be a massive amount of choice for good systems for the S2000 really.

Nope. And when you find something half decent, it's single exit only which might look okay on a track car, but for a car that spends 95% of its time on the road it looks stupid.

I'm sad enough to like dual exhausts on pretty much anything, either wheelbarrow styley or just bunched.....so long as the second exit hasnt been " improvised"

It has to be dual for me. Single exit looks wrong on a car when the OEM is symmetric.
Most of the singles tend to be dead loud also.

Is the milltek exhaust for the S2000 available now? I know its not JDM Yo....but its one of the quieter ones and looks subtle too.

It is but i don't see the point in it. It looks the same as stock. Sounds like an OEM system with the UK exhaust mod, and costs the same price as the HKS I'm looking at.

Last edited:
Not sure if this can be viewed as public?

https://www.facebook.com/hercules.polk/posts/10202243157426626

On Wednesday 30th July 2014 my cousin and I were involved in a very serious road accident. Both myself and my cousin along with the local community avoided loss of life and serious injury caused by another carless individual. The accident its self was caused by a driver making and illegal right turn on the Queensway dual carriageway, resulting in evasive action being taken. The driver completed the illegal maneuver and drove off. The car itself is a SLIVER 54 PLATE PUEGEOT 407. A witness believes the registration plate could have began with SD54, but that is all the information we have. I don't usually ask for help through facebook but if you could share this post and get in touch if you know anything about this car or who its possible owner is. Thank You.

TL;DR a 407 pulled out in front of this FD2 on a no right turn part of a dual carriageway. FD2 took evasive action and rolled it. Likely story? Well, there were witnesses...

10570423_10202243106545354_389341917147301892_n.jpg

Tbh, whilst its plausible that someone else caused the car to take evasive action of sorts, that's not a road that you should be going quickly enough on to be able to roll it.

In theory anyway, lots can happen in a very short period of time

I hit a barrier in my EP3 at about 120 in Germany and it didn't roll. He must have been going some, been really unlucky or there was a kerb or similar that caused it to flip.

Back
Top Bottom