Type R and VTEC owners

It's a base map, of course it wouldn't make much difference - the tuning hasn't started yet.

I'm in two minds about what to do. Berk is still in the boot but since the Audi purchase the S2000 will be used less and less so may go with the decat idea and start sending Mase datalogs.

I use Tesco Momentum.

Mine made the same as his. The dyno was reading bang on 343 bhp for the M3's in attendance.

They actually made:-
M3 EVO 316BHP, should be 321BHP I think.
M3 E46 on unleaded 324BHP, should be 338BHP.
M3 E46 on Vpower 338BHP
M3 E46 on Vpower 338BHP
M3 E46 with unknown remap 342BHP
Z4M same engine, 338BHP

I believe the M3 is 343PS which is about 338BHP, all the cars were standard apart from the one which did not make stock power which had Milltek back box but was due a service and had unleaded 95 fuel in it which is no doubt part the reason for low number.

Dyno seemed pretty spot as per last few events. :)

It looks down on power for PS that's all. Shame rjk didn't run

My stock run is here.

S2000.jpg~original

Seems pretty much the same.
Not sure what Chris's map would add but peak seems very similar.

Unless the dyno software has been altered. Was that figure with stock setup? I know your manifold and other mods were recent? I suppose only Fuzz can really offer insight into what it all means.

I suppose myself and Chris having quite similar results on very similar age and milage cars on two separate occasions at least shows the dyno is accurate to some degree.

It's on piston heads. Did a trawl of dream cars after wilton today then had a look at S2000 again. Seems strange to spend a load on flashpro and a nice steering wheel to then sell it but it's definitely the car as same pics as he's posted

hes clearly selling to fund a 100k+ Milano Pink, Dirty Pre Face Lift EP3 with orange wheels. :p

You not feeling it Chris?

To be honest I've stuck stuff on Gumtree before just to gauge interest. Pistonheads isn't free any more though so presumably he's fairly sure it's going.

I guess if you want to sell I wouldn't wait much longer. Looks like the best of the weather has passed unfortunately:(

Back
Top Bottom