Type R and VTEC owners

It's on at an inflated price to see if I get any biters. Had three interested parties, but no one has come to view so far.

I do like the car, but one evening I was dead set on selling it so threw an advert up and haven't bothered to take it down.

Pretty sure the PS dyno had a software update a few years ago.

It's on piston heads. Did a trawl of dream cars after wilton today then had a look at S2000 again. Seems strange to spend a load on flashpro and a nice steering wheel to then sell it but it's definitely the car as same pics as he's posted

We're you working on the stand or there as a civilian?

Weird. I guess my 259 hp run is from 2007 though. Ooops

I think it got new software in 2009/2010 as it does seem the last few events the figures have being pretty damn accurate. Only the odd car has had what looked like over-inflated figures but they were generally turbo cars so had no doubt being teaked at some point in their life. :)

Ah dam I wanted to chat to one of you but you were all quite busy, I lifted a free oil barrel and was told to **** off by the marketing people, so much for a guest of castrol :(

Yeah you probably came in when it rained, good way to get people in a tent though.

Oil Barrel? The little hand outs?

S2000-1.jpg

My graph. I think this is the one with the base map rather than stockk

Does anyone use locking wheel nuts any more? I should probably get a set for mine but it will ruin the symmetry of my lovely new chrome nuts:p

No-one wants to steal standard Honda S2000 wheels do they?:confused:

Does anyone use locking wheel nuts any more? I should probably get a set for mine but it will ruin the symmetry of my lovely new chrome nuts:p

Nope, and I actively remove them on any cars that have them - they are more trouble than they are worth.

All of mine are locking, you can never be too careful. Yes I've come unstuck multiple times because of them.

rjkoneill Welcome to the 'i haz stones in my car' club :D
Its been what 2 years sill i flew off donington 90mph sidewise and i still find stones time to time when car is on the ramp. But in my case wheels been resprayed 4 months b4 that :/

Anyhow Saturday my DC2 is landing for righs seals bearings extras ect. Hope it goes well and it will last more than muffins did :(

Back
Top Bottom