Type R and VTEC owners

Not heard of rear arches rusting on ep3 before. Get some pictures up :)

Mine was showing very very early signs when I sold it. Mentioned it to the buyer but he said that all the others he saw were far worse.

Its quite a common thing from what I've seen. If I was gonna buy and keep an ep3 at the moment then I'd have the arches stripped out and protected.

Did you tap your brake pedal and nearly go through the Windscreen?

The brakes on the jazz are crazy. But then they are the same in my mums fiesta.

I've had a right old time with the s2000 windscreen washers.
Washers were poor so I got some jazz jets which I have spent the week painting. Finish is great but fitting them didn't fix the problem with the weak drivers side jet.

Took the washer lines out to find the ball valve in the barbed fitting was causing a blockage. Ran the compressor through it and loosened it off. Still not working properly. Swapped it over to the passenger side and its working fine now. It makes absolutely no sense but I'm not complaining now it works.

I got the paint for my car from amazon. I'll try and find you the link if you like Chris.

Just took my time and primered, three layers of moonrock then two layers of lacquer. Looks decent enough.

I got the paint for my car from amazon. I'll try and find you the link if you like Chris.

Just took my time and primered, three layers of moonrock then two layers of lacquer. Looks decent enough.

I think TGM have some paint left over from when my car was in so I'll just get them to do it for me, they owe me a favour anyway. :)

Mine was showing very very early signs when I sold it. Mentioned it to the buyer but he said that all the others he saw were far worse.

Its quite a common thing from what I've seen. If I was gonna buy and keep an ep3 at the moment then I'd have the arches stripped out and protected.

That's quite surprising, I've gone through atleast 15 Ep3's last year and not one of them had any signs of rusting and I've always make sure to check the car's thoroughly aswell.

They are getting on a bit now so maybe a few of them are starting to rust.

Out of interest Soul.Survivor, do you make any profits or losses on the CTR's?

I've not made a loss so far, Touch wood :)

Took the washer lines out to find the ball valve in the barbed fitting was causing a blockage. Ran the compressor through it and loosened it off. Still not working properly. Swapped it over to the passenger side and its working fine now. It makes absolutely no sense but I'm not complaining now it works.

aaand now its not working. going to have to order a new valve at an absolutely dead reasonable and not at all extortionate £10. :rolleyes:

They are getting on a bit now so maybe a few of them are starting to rust.

i can imagine it will be having an impact on a few PFLs. that said, mine was a 53 plate, so one of the very first FL cars.

I had one o those washer things go on my old S2000 as well, think I got a new one off the online auction site cheap enough.

I have a 5 year old FK2. I have noticed that when I am moving slowly and turn the wheel, there is a loud clunk. It sounds like it's coming from the steering column/underneath right side of car. Anyone got any ideas what this could be?

Took it to Honda and a private garage, both couldn't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom