Type R and VTEC owners

Where is this "apparently" from though?

In other news, new tyres on the DC5! Goodyear F1s - decided I wouldn't be happy with the RE070s over winter with the roads I need to drive on every day to get to work and back!

TBH i would drive it. But needs respray black and big wing.

Rice is Nice nono ??

On other news i am on look out for s80 4.7FD gearbox at sensible price. Bearings in mine are louder and louder. Or rebuild or upgrade if i find one thats not shot that is :/ If you see any drop me a pm :)

Been re-bushing my s2000 while i have been off at Christmas, i posted some pictures of the new wishbones i purchased a month or so ago that i had de bushed and painted plus installed powerlex bush's, got the drivers side done, took me around 2 days starting at 9am and finishing at 4 when it got dark, as it was my first time working on a car everything was trial and error.

Starting the passenger side and made good progress to have finished the side before 4pm in one day, got it all cut up and when i came to install the new wishbone i found out it was bent and usless so my car is in peices while im waiting for yet another wishbone.

Due to clearance issues and not wanting to use a angle grinder while i lay with it above my face i cut my own wishbones in half, so cant even use them now :(

Back
Top Bottom