Type R and VTEC owners

People who sell cars are such time wasters for potential buyers and themselves... I went to see some EP2's today which were terrible and one was cat. d the guy wanted 2.2k for it lol. The funny thing is that most don't even list obvious things which you are hard to notice on pics, but once you see the car they stick out...

BTW The new NSX looks nice, at least they didn't ***** that up :p

Last edited:
So the new CTR does 0-60 in a claimed 5.7sec, only 0.4 sec or so quicker than predecessors with 100bhp less. I guess it might actually be faster than that, but still the figures are not wow just like looks.

It still has the same ancient torsion beam suspension, LOL, this isn't a Honda, its British Leyland successor which will have the same build quality, no one will buy this crud.

Last edited:
So the new CTR does 0-60 in a claimed 5.7sec, only 0.4 sec or so quicker than predecessors with 100bhp less. I guess it might actually be faster than that, but still the figures are not wow just like looks.

It still has the same ancient torsion beam suspension, LOL, this isn't a Honda, its British Leyland successor which will have the same build quality, no one will buy this crud.

It's the same rear as a Megane R26R...

JDM and Euro? So euro looks ugly and JDM is the nice prototype which everyone was hyped out about? Why can't we just get the JDM instead of this ugly euro version grr... :mad:

Hopefully there are some tasty Mugen aero parts to sort the looks out. Not that impressed at all with the looks. I'd have to like everything about a car to buy it new.

I honestly think my FN2 with full mugen kit looks better

it looks pretty much the same.

- wing looks frankly, identical.
- rear bumper looks dead similar but with double the amount of pointless exhaust tips.
- bonnet slope looks identical
- headlight shape is similar
- rear arches look similar
- fenders have similar flares to the mugen fn2 on the left

jv0PFpQ.jpg

Check your trust :)

I do hope you're having a private conversation and not trying to flog stuff in this thread again...

Back
Top Bottom