Type R and VTEC owners

they%2Bhate%2Bus%2Bcause%2Bthey%2Bain't%2Bus!.jpg

What are you revving it to?

Least I can keep between the lines lol. But yes pats on the back all round for the Honda lads.

Odd. Using the whole road with nothing coming is smoother and safer.

Although he does fly past some concealed driveways where he would be better off in the middle of road (more time to be seen and see hazard)

Everyone should do defensive driving courses. Really opens you eyes as to how much a small difference can make. Obviously I'm a diesel TT you will only care about how you look as there is zero enjoyment in a tractor engine to need to use the full width of Tarmac in front of you

Had a nasty horrible rattle on the S2k, thought it was a loose heat shield, turned out it was the catalyser, Ordered a berk high flow cat from s2ktuning, it arrived next day and i had it fitted this morning, looked really good quality strong welds etc, and the rattle is now gone so im no longer embarrassed to drive it!

Someone might be able to help here I'm looking for a Honda Logo rear boot spoiler

They only came on the Jap TS version, but looking high and low to no end... I'm after the whole TS kit really, but would settle for just the spoiler.

Last edited:
S2000 prices have gone mental, I sold my 05 GT last year with red black leather interior for 8.2k. That was with a full service history, around 70k and in excellent condition. Folk are now asking the same money for pre face lifts. I don't think i ever really gelled with mine, not really sure why either.

I've owned a DC2, EP3 and most recently an ATR. Most fond memories of the DC2, finding myself looking at DC5's now so much so went and saw / drove some recently. May have one come next week if things pan out. Added bonus of a K100 and some decent breathing mods.

Time to lube up for the yearly service which will involve new rear tyres. Rear left is wearing unevenly since Rockingham so alignment is being looked at too. I'm hoping it's just been knocked out of line rather than something more serious. Had some minor paintwork done before the weekend too. I'll treat myself to a paint detail once my garage is finished.

Edit - just looked at the prices on PH. With the next service and a bit of elbow grease I could sell mine for what I bought it for but with double the milage. Worth hanging on to for another year to see.

Last edited:
Someone might be able to help here I'm looking for a Honda Logo rear boot spoiler

They only came on the Jap TS version, but looking high and low to no end... I'm after the whole TS kit really, but would settle for just the spoiler.

$500 to import new :(

if anyone happens to know/see anything would be eternally grateful.

D16 engine swap soon :p

rodenal but it gets ridge of that ****ing plastic that never lines up on 95% of integras... I have spent hopurs trying to line the bloody thing up once its in ONE speed bump and its out again drives me insane :/

Back
Top Bottom