Ubisoft FarCry 5 'are you ready' thread just shown up....

Soldato
So wonder when they will show there villian, trying too hard to recreate that Vaas from 3.

I hope this takes a different direction, don't want towers or outposts etc :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Urgh no thanks then.

Will probably be just as **** as FC 4 for the characters.

Roll on RDR 2 sometime in 2019/2020 for pc....

Mate, grab that PS4 already, I know you were planning to because we've talked about it once :p You're missing out on many fine games that aren't broken on release and I'm sure you wouldn't fancy waiting for RDR2 till devil knows when:D

Caporegime
Hopefully it will play very different to FC 3/4 but I won't be holding my breath.... I expect it will be the exact same premise as FC 4 i.e. modern weapons, liberating the same radio towers and camps across the map from some whacky villain like the one in FC 4, same upgrades/system for your gear/weapons and a wild beast by your side.

Mate, grab that PS4 already, I know you were planning to because we've talked about it once :p You're missing out on many fine games that aren't broken on release and I'm sure you wouldn't fancy waiting for RDR2 till devil knows when:D

I was planning to until I played on a friends PS 4 pro a few weeks ago but I just can't deal with 30 fps, it is "smoother" than PC @ 30 fps but the motion clarity of 30 fps is too off putting for me :( That and I would seriously miss 21.9 for gaming especially since a lot of games now have really cramped FOV.

Soldato
Associate
Well, looks OK to me. I've got all of the Far Cry series and enjoyed all of them to varying degrees. This is really the only game series I look out for...

Soldato
Looking forward to this, I really dislike Ubi and a lot of their games and practices, but Far Cry (aside from the cash-in spinoffs) has been very enjoyable. Best story in 3, best mechanics in 4.

Lots of fun.

Associate
Fc2 and fc3 the best of the bunch for me. If it wasn't for bugs and respawning checkpoints fc2 would easily be the standout version for me, loved that setting.

I agree. FC2 gets panned, but I really enjoyed the game more than the later versions. The original FC is still my favourite though - simply because of the awe the original graphics and open world inspired - mutants or not...

Back
Top Bottom