UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th May 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can't help but like Werner. Had a horrendous season, and he just keeps stepping up, working, and putting himself out there and he's turning it around

I think hes scored 11 and made 10 so its not been that bad. Whenever I have seen him play hes been really good and his link up and work rate is top notch. Hes just been comically bad/unlucky when it comes to goals. So many offsides and disallowed goals and quite a lot of shocking misses. I think he could be cracking next season if he gets going. Chelsea might be a decent shout for the league. Tuchel has them play dull but effective football.

Soldato
I think hes scored 11 and made 10 so its not been that bad. Whenever I have seen him play hes been really good and his link up and work rate is top notch. Hes just been comically bad/unlucky when it comes to goals. So many offsides and disallowed goals and quite a lot of shocking misses. I think he could be cracking next season if he gets going. Chelsea might be a decent shout for the league. Tuchel has them play dull but effective football.
Not sure about his link up play or decision making, but with a bit of work there's a real player there. And Havertz could become an absolute rolls royce

fez

fez

Caporegime
Have BT told their commentators to be horrendously biased towards the English teams or something. Both side of the semi have been awful for commentators gushing about our teams and dismissing anything the opponent does.

Soldato
Have BT told their commentators to be horrendously biased towards the English teams or something. Both side of the semi have been awful for commentators gushing about our teams and dismissing anything the opponent does.
Well these are the same commentators that have said Madrid should "go long" yeah so those speed merchants Modric and Benzema can chase the ball :cry:

Soldato
I had to turn it off last night, I couldn't stand it.

Back
Top Bottom