UEFA Champions League/Europa League 10/11/12 March *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
What the **** is Owen going on about? ‘They will be sat in the changing room saying we’ve never played a team like that before’ yeah I’m sure that is what Atletico will be saying :rolleyes: they just beat Liverpool twice in 2 games.

Caporegime
Lost a few league games, out of the FA Cup, battered in the champions League... Invincibility mojo looks to have disappeared!

Lucky the league is locked up, but it's not been a very competitive league , and its looking like we won't finish it anyway!
Lost one league game

our of a cup Klopp for whatever reason doesn’t care

goalkeeper injury from QF of CL

Winning league after 30 years, record points total, wins and winning margin. (Assuming season is played out, in which case none of the others would matter)

Also lol@lucky it’s wrapped up, our form is still the best since Feb. Thinking is hard mind

Gutted

Don
If it was a PL player who’d tested positive today instead of Rugani, I don’t think so
And if my aunt had balls.... ;)

The issues in Italy are far more severe than here and was only a matter of time before somebody there tested positive, unfortunately. I suspect it's only a matter of time before things snowball further across Europe and we're going to have games played behind closed doors and possibly the League suspended too but I'd imagine that's a good few weeks away.

Caporegime
Couldn’t he have done it a bit more diplomatically though rather than screaming at them and calling them ******* idiots?

Given the severity of this virus and the unavoidable coverage of it, asking someone politely who is already doing that probably won’t sink in. It’s hardly surprising lmao

Man of Honour
Owen bringing us all together

Indeed, Liverpool are a fantastic team but I seriously doubt the Atletico players are sat in the dressing room in shock that they beat them.

I thought Liverpool might run into problems when I saw Adrian in goal. He's a bit suspect at the best of times.

Don
It isn't really more severe in Italy it's just further along, most of Europe will be in that position in a week or two in all likeliness.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there were earlier cases in Italy than other European countries and yet the situation developed far more and far quicker there. They failed to contain the situation which has lead to it snowballing far quicker. It will eventually get worse across Europe but hopefully not quite so quickly or badly.

Caporegime
Given the severity of this virus and the unavoidable coverage of it, asking someone politely who is already doing that probably won’t sink in. It’s hardly surprising lmao
Ok, but I’d love to see the media reaction if José did it.

at the end of the day, they’re playing a fixture where they have let 40,000 people in to scream and shout and gladly taken their ticket money. I doubt the odd high five is gonna make that big a difference. A bit of restraint wouldn’t have gone amiss.

Soldato
Corona is rife in spain too don't forget that whats to say a member of the athletico entourage aint got it and given it to a Liverpool player :p

Caporegime
We're as good as any team when we have the first team fully fit but we don't have a good enough squad to compete on all fronts.

Klopp will hopefully address that in the summer with a better keeper, another CB and a striker/winger.

Back
Top Bottom