UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Problem is, if Ronaldo is up for it there is absolutely nothing he can do.

Ronaldo will most likely destroy him and then I can't wait for the forums to be going 'Rafael so bad, my gran better than him' etc when he's been one of the best RB in the league all season.

Oh the joys, long day this.

Soldato
i would, any english team except utd. :)

Pretty much every English team are consistently outperformed by United in terms of results. I'd much rather be able to say that I was beaten by the best rather than I was beaten by a crap team.

If you're consistently beaten by a team that gets spanked by any of the top European clubs what does that say about the team you support and the league they play in? I'm not sure why you'd hope for that...

I guess football fans are like women, bitches be crazy lol

Caporegime
I doubt Ronaldo will shred United to be honest, if one team is going to get a thrashing it'll likely be madrid, when was the last time united for spanked in europe?

Ronaldo will most likely destroy him and then I can't wait for the forums to be going 'Rafael so bad, my gran better than him' etc when he's been one of the best RB in the league all season.

Probably haha. It is pretty much always attackers advantage bar the other team putting 10 people in the box. On his day there isn't a defender who can stop Ronaldo in the world, fair few other players like that too.

Last edited:
Soldato
I doubt Ronaldo will shred United to be honest, if one team is going to get a thrashing it'll likely be madrid, when was the last time united for spanked in europe?

This is all Real have left to fight for really, it's what all the players want, the fans, the manager etc.

They are going to be up for it no doubt and I can just see Fergie trying to play Jones in midfield and I cry at the thought.

Caporegime
Pretty much every English team are consistently outperformed by United in terms of results. I'd much rather be able to say that I was beaten by the best rather than I was beaten by a crap team.

If you're consistently beaten by a team that gets spanked by any of the top European clubs what does that say about the team you support and the league they play in? I'm not sure why you'd hope for that...

I guess football fans are like women, bitches be crazy lol

When you're as crap as Liverpool you don't care how good the league is while you're sitting in ninth.

Saying that we could be sitting second and United first and I still would want them knocked out immediately. I'd struggle to think of any english team I'd like to see win it really or anyone that isn't Liverpool for that matter.

Soldato
Probably haha. It is pretty much always attackers advantage bar the other team putting 10 people in the box. On his day there isn't a defender who can stop Ronaldo in the world, fair few other players like that too.

Nesta and Gattuso would like a word with u on that, i remember Gattuso having Ronaldo in his pocket and Nesta just wont let anybody passed him, although that was in 07 he is definitely better now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So one game Ronaldo likely wasn't at his best? People can stop Ronaldo, just not when he is playing at his best.

Now you mention Milan, probably the last team to really paste United in Europe that wasn't Barca.

Last edited:
Soldato

Personally I'm looking forward to the inevitable Carrick hate coupled with the always enjoyable Welbeck bashing

#yawn

Caporegime
To be fair Welbeck is absolutely garbage once he reaches the final third, his legs turn to jelly, has really good positional brain and work rate but so little composure, that game against us he should have had at least a hat trick.

Might be that awful haircut probably topped only by Meireles when he was here.

Surely he won't start?

How do you line up ? Rooney+RVP up front? 4-5-1 with Rooney out wide?

Soldato
I can see Welbeck starting and I can understand why, if we're going there to try and stop Real playing and hit them on the break he is probably going to start because he will run and hound players all day long.

I think Valencia is probably going to get the nod, too.

Caporegime
Wonder how many would top themselves before kick off if it was Carrick/Scholes/Jones trio, or maybe Carrick/Scholes/Giggs, bit of Welbeck out wide too.

Back
Top Bottom