UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Man of Honour
I'm just looking forward to it. Okay we might lose but there isn't a team on earth that can stop Ronaldo if he's at his absolute best. It's just not possible.

Any bitter fans of other teams are very easy to ignore. ;)

Caporegime
Not like it is different to any other time you'll get knocked out of a tournament if you do get beat, pretty much ManU and Liverpool constantly mocked by bitter people or each other trying to do one ups on each other.

Don't worry, I have my keyboard well prepped if you get spanked :p

Man of Honour
Arsenal have seriously got their work cut out for them to get past Bayern, I don't even know if they have the capability.

Caporegime
Arsenal have seriously got their work cut out for them to get past Bayern, I don't even know if they have the capability.

We dont but look dont worry your little cotton socks about Arsenal;):p. Id start worrying about whether or not you lot will overcome Real.

Wouldnt surprise me if Ronaldo gets a hattrick tonight, hes on fire at the moment.

Should be an interesting game nonetheless...i hate both teams equally but if i had a choice, im going with Real tonight.

Permabanned
well here is my 6 fold bet.
don't know why i picked liverpool.

Capture_zpsb1aafb35.png

Caporegime
I'm sure a 20th title will help us get over being knocked out by Real, what have Arsenal got to look forward to when they get battered by Bayern? ;)

Oh here we go:rolleyes:

Tom i suggest that you get a sense of humour fella;)....seems like tonights match has got you on edge:p

As for Bayern??, never know we might end up doing a Chelsea on them:p...highly unlikely but i can dream:cool:

Soldato
Anyone know where I can watch highlights from tonights game? I originally thought ITV showed a highlights program on Tuesday and Wednesday night but that doesnt seem to be the case :(

Oh and no I dont own SKY :(

Caporegime
The praise Ronaldo is getting before this game his getting embarrassing now. Up there with Messi but by no means the unstoppable player he's being painted out to be.

If United defend well and the winger on his side tracks back he'll have little time on the ball and if they hustle Alonso in the center and stop him pinging balls around the pitch he'll have nothing to run on to anyway. The other 9 players can be ignored.

Madrid stopping RvP looks a harder prospect than United stopping Ronaldo tonight imo.

Soldato
At a quick google - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rpool-vs-Manchester-United.html#axzz2KmUr08ES

Also this is when Liverpool are at their lowest, if we were up in a title race I'm sure it'd be even bigger.

Don't want to rubbish a fine paper like the mail but I'm sure the old firm game was broadcast to more than 8 countries. :p

Its quoting figures but not quoting sources typical substandard journalism. 2.08 billion fans yet 4.7 billion watched the game? Oh and 777 million watched the game in a pub lol

Last edited:
Soldato
The praise Ronaldo is getting before this game his getting embarrassing now. Up there with Messi but by no means the unstoppable player he's being painted out to be.

+1

Plenty of teams managed to stop him in the PL, people forget but he had a pretty poor goal scoring record against the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool. Of the 'top 4' sides he had a good goal scoring record against Arsenal but then who doesn't? And he had a good record against City but then they weren't anything other than midtable when Ronaldo played for us (Spurs likewise)

I know who I'm hoping will prove the difference for us but dont want to jinx it by saying it just now :o

notice how I was decent enough to say I dont want to Pigeon it :p

Soldato
I am nervous, excited and feel sick all at the same time.

When it gets to this stage of the competition, I always 'root' for any PL team that are still in contention, that would include Liverpool.

For tonight, of course I want to win, but I want it to be a good game for the right reasons!

Will also be good to see the interaction between ronnie and the boss and other lads.

Back
Top Bottom