UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 Feb *** Spoilers ***

yes i know i saw it....didnt hit his arm at all, it came off his hand. Did his hand move in any way to divert the ball no it didnt. Not a penalty at all...

You know what ball to hand means right?

He missed the ball with his head, his head that he attempted to clear the ball with, but instead it hit his hand.

PENALTY REF.

yes i know i saw it....didnt hit his arm at all, it came off his hand. Did his hand move in any way to divert the ball no it didnt. Not a penalty at all...

You know what ball to hand means right?

Actually it could be argued that hitting his hand/arm deflected it from going straight out for a corner to slowing the pace down to allow the keeper to come out and try and claim it

And yes I do know what ball to hand means (no need for the condescending nature of your reply so grow up)

He missed the ball with his head, his head that he attempted to clear the ball with, but instead it hit his hand.

PENALTY REF.

His hand wasn't in an unatural position and there was no way he meant it delibrately from what i saw, was never a penalty tbh.

First half one might have been though, struck him quick but the arm was out, and disallowed goal too was a bit pathetic.

tumblr_lgqc9eJCO51qz9e2ao1_400.gif

He's having a bit of a 'crisis' but he's an Absolute legend.

Its actually quite sad how people cant even admit Arsenal played quite well.

Sure they may have dodged a bullet here and there but that happens in nearly every game on more than one occasion.

People should just put their stupid 'opinions' to one side and say well done.

Sure they may have dodged a bullet here and there but that happens in nearly every game on more than one occasion.

Very true, they created 4-5 clear goal scoring oppurtunities.

Yeah, but hands are in an unatural position, it scrapped his head and basically rolled down his arm, it would be harsh as hell to give that.

Not sure I agree, like I said if coming off the arm slows the pace down and allows the keeper to come out and claim it then Arsenal would have got an unfair advantage therefore it's a penalty

I'd say they were lucky to get away with it

But that means you'd have to be gracious? Can't expect that from bitter people :D
Well said though.

Hats off to you, sir! You wouldn't think we've just beaten the best team in the world by the reactions of some people!

Not sure I agree, like I said if coming off the arm slows the pace down and allows the keeper to come out and claim it then Arsenal would have got an unfair advantage therefore it's a penalty

I'd say they were lucky to get away with it

Come on mate, he can't help his arm is there, would you prefereed he had moved his arm and it rolled down his side with the same result?
Might have gained a slight advantage.
**** it, im **** at arguing, i can't describe what but i just can't see how that is a penalty, if it is it is very very harsh.

Amazing second half.

Full credit to Arsenal, they went toe to toe in the first half and lost and were very lucky to not be a man or two down and a few goals down.

Second half, Arsenal stepped up and showed they have balls, a beat Barca at their own game for the last 30 minutes.

Come on mate, he can't help his arm is there, would you prefereed he had moved his arm and it rolled down his side with the same result?
Might have gained a slight advantage.
**** it, im **** at arguing, i can't describe what but i just can't see how that is a penalty, if it is it is very very harsh.

:p we're not arguing we're just discussing ;)

To be honest whether it was or wasn't Arsenal deserved the win ultimately and when your luck is in it's in

I'm sure come the second leg the Arsenal fans will be moaning at x amount of things that went against them :p

Back
Top Bottom