UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 Feb *** Spoilers ***

Well done Arsenal , played very well (especially in the 2nd half)

A little luck to have the 2nd Barca goal ruled out (but every Arsenal fan can say -and rightfully so - its not your issue whether officials get it wrong or not)

Very lucky that Messi had a bit of an off night - missed an open goal in the 1st half and a couple of other similar chances , but then Arsenal's defence marshalled him pretty ***** well also so full credit to them , the Polish/Czech youngster did very well indeed - seemed to be absolutely everywhere

Defence did switch off for a few minutes after the Barca goal but luckily they werent punished again

Two excellent goals by VP and Arshavin

.....now everything to do again in 2 weeks time.....hope that away goal doesnt come back to haunt you (mind you if they only score 1 allowed goal in the next match, it would be an absolute miracle).

Arsenal need to wrap everyone up in cotton wool lol (CC final -pffftt who cares....FA Cup away....send for the Under 18's lol)

Wilshere and Koscielny tonight, especially the former, my bloody word. 19 years old vs the best midfield I've ever seen, I really didn't think he was capable, but he was so, soo good

He's already techically far superior to the likes of Gerrard and Lampard, England realyl need to build their team around him. What a staggering talent

Wenger :cool:

Making world class players :cool:

Was the Messi disallowed goal onside or offside?

I've not had the chance to analyse it but SSN have just reported that it was onside because Messi was onside when his teammate (Villa?) shot, but looking at the replay the ball bounces back onto the Barca striker before going Messi's way.

Anybody have a screen grab?

I thought it was onside :o

Thought it was an odd night actually, as they got that wrong and Arsenal should have had a defender sent off and Barca a pen, and Song was lucky not to go but somehow they got all the corners / goal kicks that came off players ect ect correct.

Aye, noticed a lot of the corner and throw in calls were correct but other decisions were debatable at least. Bizarre, there appears to be some new leniency with some tackles recently, remember Flamini's from yesterday which was universally accepted as a red.

It was a horrific challenge, but so was the Palacios? (spelling) one not too long after.

Both should have being reds, and I also found it funny that Gattuso's yellow was a foul against him :D

I think every other team in the CL (apart from Barca) are praying that Arsenal can draw at Camp Nou in two weeks time (after all who/when was the last team to actually win against Barca ?)

Everyone knows the present Arsenal team doesnt like to be roughed up a little (not suggesting nasty tackles or anything, but really in their face), but can Barca actually play like that - thats how to practically gaurentee a win against Arsenal

Barca deserved a penalty? Not for that "handball" by Arshavin, his hand was down by his side and nothing he could do about it

I think every other team in the CL (apart from Barca) are praying that Arsenal can draw at Camp Nou in two weeks time (after all who/when was the last team to actually win against Barca ?)

Everyone knows the present Arsenal team doesnt like to be roughed up a little (not suggesting nasty tackles or anything, but really in their face), but can Barca actually play like that - thats how to practically gaurentee a win against Arsenal

Barca deserved a penalty? Not for that "handball" by Arshavin, his hand was down by his side and nothing he could do about it

that was the old arsenal , this team is not falling for that tatic as much now.

Back
Top Bottom