UEFA Champions League/Europa League 16/17/18 April *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Epic match and the VAR decision was 100% correct but I can't see Spurs going all the way, second half City dominated them. Son scored 2 quality goals whereas most of City's goal were from poor defending.

Soldato
FANTASTIC - really happy for Spurs

"We aren't thinking about the quadruple at all" for the last 3 months or so , no respect at all to any other team and what makes it even sweeter is that they thought they won it only for Aaaaaaagueerrrrooooo………….Offside!!!!

Just seeing City celebrate only to see that its been ruled out - brilliant, absolutely made my year!!

(Spurs don't stand a chance against Ajax without Son either - and to be honest Ajax deserve to get to the final anyway)

Soldato
Genuinely confused

How am I meant to approach games like this as a spurs fan? Hopeful? Expectant? Belief?

Were meant to spurs it up?!

Don
Glad I turned over after VVD's goal. To lose thanks to VAR and away goals must be absolutely ****ing gutting for City but that's a huge achievement from Spurs. To get a narrow win in the first leg was one thing but to go down so early and be able to bounce back and then to fight back to going 4-2 down showed some balls.

As good as Ajax have been Spurs have got to fancy their chances of making it to the final now. Fingers crossed this result really kills City's season.

Caporegime
This is bad.
City still get all the money for the win tonight, though. Doesn't matter they are out now. The chances are 90% for Barcelona.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha

Someone bin him

Caporegime
Wouldn’t like to play Spurs in final, would suck too much to lose.

If we don’t make it there or Ajax though would be class if they won, Poch is a boss

Back
Top Bottom