UEFA Champions League/Europa League 25/26/27 February *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
havent seen it again. Looked like it was a touch on his back but I’ll take your word for it
I thought that initially, but on the replay you could see him clipping Jesus's right foot so it hit the back of his left ankle... The classic, and very funny, playground trip!

Soldato
Well its Ramos who is as crap and dirty as it comes and second...the clip is clear. Its a foul and a red card.

I'm not saying it isn't and if it was my team I'd be screaming for a free kick and card but it was the tiniest of touches and he just stopped moving his legs.

For all the abuse Ramos gets every single one of us would have had him on our teams for the last 10 years. Yeah he's a **** but he'd be your ****. He's the player you love to hate.

Soldato
funny how real are crying about bad decisions considering how much they benefited from some seriously dodgy calls in 3 of their 4 Champions League-winning campaigns.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't get how it's not a foul, it's the same as a tap tackle in rugby. The easiest way to take someone out who's sprinting full pelt is to clip their heels.

Looking at the sky sports close up replay at half speed I cannot say with any level or certainty that Ramos has clipped Jesus' legs at all. All that is clear is that as soon as he feels that touch on his back, he is on the way down. There is no direction change in Jesus' legs and once he feels that touch, his back leg goes out and he goes down. That being said, Ramos always deserves a red card.

Back
Top Bottom