UEFA Champions League/Europa League 6/7/8 March *** Spoilers ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Do the commentators not realise that took a sizeable deflection before going in.

I know Arsenal are having a bad time at the moment but Savage seems to think Arsenal have been brilliant these first 20 minutes. A lucky goal, should have conceded a penalty and have been lucky not to concede in the first 3 minutes. Not stunning stuff.

Associate
Do the commentators not realise that took a sizeable deflection before going in.

I know Arsenal are having a bad time at the moment but Savage seems to think Arsenal have been brilliant these first 20 minutes. A lucky goal, should have conceded a penalty and have been lucky not to concede in the first 3 minutes. Not stunning stuff.

Compared to recent performances, it's just like watching Brazil

Soldato
Even if Arsenal won the Europa league, we don't want Wenger in the job!

I'm in two minds. I want us to do well, but don't want Wenger any more.

---

Oh....

Just an observation tho. Maybe we are lucky to have such a long serving manager.

I'm reading reports that PSG are exploring taking Pochettino in the summer.

I can just imagine Arsenal getting a good manager and just like players after a 3-4 years of building something good, he gets poached by a bigger side. :mad:

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm reading reports that PSG are exploring taking Pochettino in the summer.

I can just imagine Arsenal getting a good manager and just like players after a 3-4 years of building something good, he gets poached by a bigger side. :mad:

Not sure Pochetino will be a good fit for PSG. He hasn't really got any experience managing massive egos like he will find at PSG. You're also always going to struggle to keep a manager who performs really well if one of the best/richest sides in the world come knocking.

Back
Top Bottom