UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers and International Friendlies ** spoilers ** [9th - 15th October 2019]

Soldato
This Henderson debate again. Champions league winning captain Henderson is so poor yet Maguire is devoid of confidence? Harry Kane is as static as it comes, Henderson is used to playing with a world class forward line, something Kane just isn't.

Soldato
What a shower of ***** I've just watched the highlights, its just awful, Southgate has made himself look tatically inept as OGS.

Keane and Rose should never play for England again, I can't believe Chilwell was on the bench.

Bulgaria will be relishing playing us next.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
It’s a shame Kane is now the unstoppable captain Rooney once was, you only have to look at league performances to know Abraham should have been starting that match. Anyone can take penalties, at the moment that’s all Kane seems to be able to do.

We’re playing players based on their name rather than how well they are playing and the confidence they have, it’s not going to end well.

Caporegime
Lets face it if we were any good we would have won last years World Cup, that was the easiest chance we're ever likely to get.

Caporegime
This Henderson debate again. Champions league winning captain Henderson is so poor yet Maguire is devoid of confidence? Harry Kane is as static as it comes, Henderson is used to playing with a world class forward line, something Kane just isn't.

Kane is more of a traditional 9 than anything Liverpool have got, hence being more static. He’s also clearly world class, how many better 9s are there?

I like Henderson, he’s honest and works hard but let’s have it right he’s incapable of playing a killer pass reliably. It was noticeable even last night when he had the chance to do so and couldn’t find the run, Mount being the most obvious. Ironically something Kane can and did, the Sterling chance being one example.

I have no problem with him being in the team but it has to be him, or Rice. Not both.

Associate
Re: Kane. You don't drop a bloke that hits 30-40 goal seasons for fun, for a player that has had a handful of solid league appearances. It's that reactionary approach that would never see a settled lineup. Abraham needs to prove his mettle across a period of time to even be talked about as a potential rival to Kane. He leads the line because he's about as good at his role as anyone bar Lewandowski.

Soldato
Kane is more of a traditional 9 than anything Liverpool have got, hence being more static. He’s also clearly world class, how many better 9s are there?

I like Henderson, he’s honest and works hard but let’s have it right he’s incapable of playing a killer pass reliably. It was noticeable even last night when he had the chance to do so and couldn’t find the run, Mount being the most obvious. Ironically something Kane can and did, the Sterling chance being one example.

I have no problem with him being in the team but it has to be him, or Rice. Not both.

Henderson does it all the time for Liverpool...

I agree though, one of the other and perhaps im biased but id have Henderson with Mount and maybe even Grealish in the midfield.

Soldato
Bulgaria 0-2 down this game and being warned about racist chanting from the fans, the fans will just get this game abandoned now, got nothing to lose they're gonna lose anyway.

That group of fans they showed in the Bulgaria end looked like a proper "Ross Kemp on gangs" group of nutters!

Soldato
As excited as the commentary team are getting about it, do we really think the officials will go as far as calling it off?

Man of Honour
Was it actual racist chants or just them booing sterling? I mean fans boo opposition players in every match, or is it ok to boo as long as the player is white? Are they booing Rashford too? Or specifically Sterling?

Man of Honour
Actual racist hollering apparently.

God bless 'em :rolleyes: Maybe if the governing bodies grew some balls and threw sides and countries out of football for repeated incidents then we could get it finally stamped out.

Thats fair enough then, as long as it was racist and they didnt just stop the match because of booing.

Back
Top Bottom