UEFA Euro 2024 Group C ** spoilers ** (Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, ENGLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

I mean it was better than the other matches. Well, when Gordon came on it was.
Only because Slovenia came to defend and gave us time on the ball, had England gone a goal up like in the other matches and Slovenia had to come out and go for it then it would have gone the same way as the last 2 games.

Caporegime
All ahead of England though, unless Southgate flashes patch from pep / klopp etc
Are they? France haven't even managed an open play goal yet.

As much as I don't want him to, Mainoo has to start. He was ten times the player TAA or Gallagher were. He moved up the pitch, played 1-2's, stretched the opposition.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watched a bit of the second half. On the positive side no-one in this tournament has looked unbeatable or even that impressive so you would say that it was open and the draw now looks like it has opened up for Sir Gareth. However, back to reality, it was pretty poor stuff with not really a decent chance created. The balance of the team looks odd.

Bellingham is trying too hard, I'm not sure what Kane is doing but he's not really looking like a world beating striker. Neither full back is offering much going forward. Mainoo looked pretty tidy and had some decent passes - he's a far better option than Gallagher. The defence hasn't been tested yet but it looks ok.

Anyway, you are through and with everything to play for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom