UEFA Euro 2024 Group C ** spoilers ** (Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, ENGLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I really don’t agree with this idea that it’s good we are avoiding the better teams. Even if you win a tournament, can you really say you deserved it. I am not so sure.

Associate
Look at that average position map. Foden and Bellingham joined at the hip. Just getting in each others way.

Becoming clear they both can't play in the same team if Foden refuses to stay wide.

Soldato
He'll do what he always does - minimum changes, same formation...

England will win 1-0 tonight - Gareth will claim the moral high ground with 7 points/undefeated in the group stages.... But in reality, the fans are seeing nothing to get them excited or interested for the next stage of the tournament.

Gallagher will come in for TAA and it will all look very similar tonight.

Apart from the scoreline I wasn't far wrong...

Woeful performance once again - despite any claims of 2 clean sheets/topping the group as a positive sign.

It's looking all too familiar to previous England teams.... too many good players in midfield but no actual way of fitting them all in. (see lampard/gerrard/beckham days)

Associate
I really don’t agree with this idea that it’s good we are avoiding the better teams. Even if you win a tournament, can you really say you deserved it. I am not so sure.
don't worry - we aren't going to win

the issue is in an easy half we might luck/scrap the semi's or even final and then southgate gets a new contract..

edit: yes i've had a few :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Look at that average position map. Foden and Bellingham joined at the hip. Just getting in each others way.

Becoming clear they both can't play in the same team if Foden refuses to stay wide.

It was better today - they tended to at least rotate who's doing what, instead of both being in the same spot at the same time

Soldato
What does Southgate mean by difficult environment we playing in ?

Said was an improvement not sure about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom