UEFA Euro 2024 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [29th June - 2nd July 2024]

Caporegime
I see Southgate's gone full Southgate in his latest interview. Get the impression every team we face are peak 1970's Brazil in his head.

Georges Mikautadze is the Georgian forward who currently tops the golden boot race with 3.

That's about it really. I mean Lukaku would be up there if he had a bit of luck.
Bit of luck and shooting boots, composure and a brain.

Last edited:
Soldato
3a719740-366e-11ef-bbe0-29f79e992ddd.png

Offside by a toe yesterday.... I'm still not sure I view that as the correct call. Surely there is some error in the system in terms of when the ball is actually kicked.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Offside by a toe yesterday.... I'm still not sure I view that as the correct call. Surely there is some error in the system in terms of when the ball is actually kicked.

That can go both ways though if you want to talk about error margins so if there was one it could have been more offside. If there is an error margin, which there shouldn't be with the automated system they will know the precise millisecond the ball is kicked and be able to sync that to the rest of the system.

Soldato
Yes because Sothgate's 'tactics' have bored me so much I'm starting to lose all interest in England playing.

He better sort it out.

E: Positive thoughts.... Knockout stage now

I agree - knockout stage is positive, means if we lose we don't have to watch paint dry for another game

Back
Top Bottom