UEFA Euro 2024 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [9th - 10th July 2024]

Soldato
Our best half of the tournament was the first half where the Dutch attacked. Spain will 100% not be sitting back so think we're going to do well against them. Spain haven't been that amazing all tournament.

Counter with Watkins and Palmer but he'll probably bring them on later when losing

Last edited:
Soldato
Only we been crying out for since the after the first game ,

I was asking for Watkins since the second game, kane doesn't suit the system played also Palmer has earned the chance to start

But we know Southgate will be starting kane in the final, we know Spain will have all the possession we can't counter with kane
Stop moaning we are in only the second final in my life time after a decent performance. Of course Kane will start he’s the countries record goal scorer.

Cheer up enjoy the ride I’ve waited 40 years to see England in the business end of tournaments on a regular basis.

Soldato
Stop moaning we are in only the second final in my life time after a decent performance. Of course Kane will start he’s the countries record goal scorer.

Cheer up enjoy the ride I’ve waited 40 years to see England in the business end of tournaments on a regular basis.

We only been asking the changes he made since the second game

I want to have a better chance to win the final, kane doesn't suit the system

Spain will have most of the possession we gonna play on the counter, that suits Watkins pretty obvious isn't it ? , would also say Palmer deserves to start has done well everything he has come on

Last edited:
Soldato
It's great to see you all being positive and actually supporting your team again, lads.

Hat's off to you. ;)
I can only speak for myself but I always was.

Credit was given for him changing the system in the last match and being playing more up the field. Add in some more proactive changes, of course you give credit when it's due.

Before that we were shocking, I expected better. Tonight was better.

Man of Honour
If we win on Sunday night, given that it may not finish until near 11pm, I can foresee a fair number of people not turning up for work on Monday morning :D

Back
Top Bottom