UEFA Euro 2024 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [9th - 10th July 2024]

I can only speak for myself but I always was.

Credit was given for him changing the system in the last match and being playing more up the field. Add in some more proactive changes, of course you give credit when it's due.

Before that we were shocking, I expected better. Tonight was better.
Foden when given space was absolutely superb!

If we win on Sunday night, given that it may not finish until near 11pm, I can foresee a fair number of people not turning up for work on Monday morning :D

Took the night off work - not just the game but I don't fancy being out driving post the game with potential drink drivers out there - albeit haven't seen it after the previous games so far.

People getting hyped up but England should be getting to the final having this side of the draw as a bare minimum.

We have this underdog mentality but we have the best league in the world and also some of the best players in the world in their respected positions.

We are winning despite Gareth not because of him.

People getting hyped up but England should be getting to the final having this side of the draw as a bare minimum.

We have this underdog mentality but we have the best league in the world and also some of the best players in the world in their respected positions.

Everyone knows that I'm sure, but we can't do anything about it. Fingers crossed we can somehow do it on Sunday...

dislike

Did anyone else think Shaw coming on was a bit meh? And actually Trippier and Bellingham were linking up really nicely in the first half.

Despite Trippier looking old and tired and making a few mistakes/a little ineffective playing out of position, him and Bellingham seemed to be upsetting what the Dutch wanted to do a bit - I don't think it was just the half-time reset and some changes on the Dutch side which turned down the momentum compared to the first half once England got going.

Did anyone else think Shaw coming on was a bit meh? And actually Trippier and Bellingham were linking up really nicely in the first half.

I think Shaw was decent natural left foot to get crosses in

Imo Watkins and Shaw should start the final,
Palmer or foden is tricky one

Back
Top Bottom