Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How is the war looking now? are russians still useless or was that a lot of western propaganda?

Last i checked Ukrainians were doing well, perhaps maybe even being able to repel the Russian offensive.

Hard to tell, one day the Ukranians are wiping the floor with the Russians, there is no way the Russians will survive with the losses they are taking.
The next day Ukranians are about to be wiped and the impotent West is standing by and watching it happen.

Soldato
Hard to tell, one day the Ukranians are wiping the floor with the Russians, there is no way the Russians will survive with the losses they are taking.

Well that's the Ukranian (Western) propaganda, I said a few days ago people were getting a bit over excited that the underdogs were 1-0 up after 10mins and everyone thought they were going to win the cup.

The next day Ukranians are about to be wiped and the impotent West is standing by and watching it happen.

Personally, I think Zelensky will be killed and Ukraine will fall, what happens next is the question.

Its a serious brain twister if you think about it for a bit, MAD
If you were losing a war and you had the ability to basically wipe out the human race
Is your way of life so much better, that elimination or nigh on elimination of the species is a better solution than losing and accepting a different way of life

Surely its saying natural selection, survival of the fittest has to be defeated ;)

Baz

Baz

Soldato
And this caused an increase in cancer and cancer-related numbers in places like Las Vegas when the wind took the fallout and radiation over there. One of these going off in a densely populated area is nuts.
Definitely bonkers, though Las Vegas wasn't as built up as it is now, still amazes me they set these off in and around Groom Lake/Area 51 so close to civilisation.

Soldato
If you were losing a war and you had the ability to basically wipe out the human race
Is your way of life so much better, that elimination or nigh on elimination of the species is a better solution than losing and accepting a different way of life

To me it's more the attitude of the father who kills all his kids then himself, since if he can't have them no-one will. There was another of those on the news just the other day.

Man of Honour

Baz

Baz

Soldato

Surely its saying natural selection, survival of the fittest has to be defeated ;)

Putin's vision is that the planet cannot exist without Russia, so pretty sure he would rather destroy everything than lose. I can only see this ending peacefully if there is a coup/revolution in Russia.

Permabanned
Such is the use of propaganda. Most of what you hear if not lies then it’s exaggerated or used to control the narrative.

Putin's vision is that the planet cannot exist without Russia, so pretty sure he would rather destroy everything than lose. I can only see this ending peacefully if there is a coup/revolution in Russia.

Yeah I know thats Putins take. World without Russia unthinkable, better no humans
But most sane individuals surely would go, world with a population is better than none even if they have to speak German ;) Russian etc or whatever

Put it another way. If we were to go WW3 with Russia, I would rather see the human race survive (even if it meant death to me or personal hardship), than a UK PM decide to fire all the nukes as the Ruskies crossed the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom