Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think he's thrown everything including blaming the kitchen sink for thier own actions.

Conspiracy theorists and the far left/right will lap it up like the crazy rabid dogs they are however, it's Russia's way of trying to sow division as they are the most vocal unfortunately.

Associate
- Moldova Could Become New ‘Anti-Russian’ Project After Ukraine
- No Doubt West Also Wants to Turn Georgia Into Next Russian Foe

This was obviously their next targets, after Ukraine they would have invaded them to stop them joining NATO.

Unfortunately for them they didn't expect Ukraine to put up a fight, this has stopped their plans, no doubt about it.

Caporegime
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov:
- We All Want Ukraine Conflict to End
- No One Is Trying To Persuade Kyiv To Return To Russia-Ukraine Negotiations
- Western Actions Play Important Role in How Russia’s Military Operation Unfolds
- The Longer the Range of Western Weapons, the Further Will We Have to Push Enemy Forces Away From Russia’s Borders
- EU Statements on Need to Inflict Defeat on Russia Is Nothing Else but “Racism”
- Russia Is At The Centre Of A Geopolitical Struggle
- The West Is Trying To Make Russia Impossible To Recover For Decades
- The U.S. Has “Subdued” the EU
- West Lies About Russia’s Refusal to Negotiate On Ukraine
- U.S. Directly Participated in Explosions of Nord Stream Gas Pipelines
- The West Does Not Respect The Neutrality Of Developing Countries And Puts Pressure On Countries That Have Not Yet Joined The Sanctions Against Russia Almost Every Day
- West Wants to Undermine Russia’s Ties With Central Asia
- It Is The Tradition Of Colonialism To Conquer Everyone At The Expense Of Others
- Russia Can Succeed in Ukraine Without Help From Other Ex-Soviet States
- All NATO Countries Are At War With Russia
- Our Relations Will China Are Stronger Than a Military Alliance, There’s No Limit
- I No Longer Pay Attention To The EU Summit
- We Will Ensure That the Events Organised by the West for the Anniversary of the Special Operation in Ukraine Won’t Be the Only Thing to Attract World Attention
- Russia Will Come Out of Present Situation Stronger

Yawn. It's just noise at this point.

Caporegime
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov:
- We All Want Ukraine Conflict to End
- No One Is Trying To Persuade Kyiv To Return To Russia-Ukraine Negotiations
- Western Actions Play Important Role in How Russia’s Military Operation Unfolds
- The Longer the Range of Western Weapons, the Further Will We Have to Push Enemy Forces Away From Russia’s Borders
- EU Statements on Need to Inflict Defeat on Russia Is Nothing Else but “Racism”
- Russia Is At The Centre Of A Geopolitical Struggle
- The West Is Trying To Make Russia Impossible To Recover For Decades
- The U.S. Has “Subdued” the EU
- West Lies About Russia’s Refusal to Negotiate On Ukraine
- U.S. Directly Participated in Explosions of Nord Stream Gas Pipelines
- The West Does Not Respect The Neutrality Of Developing Countries And Puts Pressure On Countries That Have Not Yet Joined The Sanctions Against Russia Almost Every Day
- West Wants to Undermine Russia’s Ties With Central Asia
- It Is The Tradition Of Colonialism To Conquer Everyone At The Expense Of Others
- Russia Can Succeed in Ukraine Without Help From Other Ex-Soviet States
- All NATO Countries Are At War With Russia
- Our Relations Will China Are Stronger Than a Military Alliance, There’s No Limit
- I No Longer Pay Attention To The EU Summit
- We Will Ensure That the Events Organised by the West for the Anniversary of the Special Operation in Ukraine Won’t Be the Only Thing to Attract World Attention
- Russia Will Come Out of Present Situation Stronger

Crazy lying man says some things. Meh.

Associate

Even BBC talking about another big push coming from Russia this month.
He is not really a reliable source is he? They forgot to include their source of information in the topic. When US intel were telling them they are going to be attacked from 2021 November they just dismissed until it happened. I don't want to be involved of spreading the hearsay, but he is not really in control of his army spendings.
Also, Vlad Vexler had some interesting points about ruskies.

Associate
Did you read the article? He admits the tanks probably need 1m euros each in repairs/upgrades.
He has already sold 46 m113 to the UK with the purpose of sending to the Ukraine.
I think the Gepards have been looked at but it was deemed they would require too much work to make them viable. The tanks might be the same but worth exploring.
So, where was I wrong? He is just a business oportunist to cash in on army weapons. He did not even know that he would need a permission from manufacture to sell them on.
His geusstimate of how much repairs they need is as good as mine or yours. So, I am assuming they need a lot and he won't sell for what he bought I would imagine. So I think I am not far from reality.

Caporegime
So, where was I wrong? He is just a business oportunist to cash in on army weapons. He did not even know that he would need a permission from manufacture to sell them on.
His geusstimate of how much repairs they need is as good as mine or yours. So, I am assuming they need a lot and he won't sell for what he bought I would imagine. So I think I am not far from reality.

He's gotta make those interest payments somehow.

Permabanned
Putin is going to fall out of a window?
That would be great! Unfortunately it is not going to solve the problem, cause propaganda is deep inside all those brains of the citizens too.
What we all can do today - find a way to make our own small impact and do something good for people whose home was brutally invaded.
CarDonate is one of the small charity projects which can help saving many lives.

Last edited:
Associate
You said he just had worthless scrap metal. He has already sold some of the vehicles to be put back into service.

Caporegime
He is not really a reliable source is he? They forgot to include their source of information in the topic. When US intel were telling them they are going to be attacked from 2021 November they just dismissed until it happened. I don't want to be involved of spreading the hearsay, but he is not really in control of his army spendings.
Also, Vlad Vexler had some interesting points about ruskies.
What country wouldn't dismiss something that would cause immense amounts of domestic chaos?

They were obviously preparing behind the narratives.

Soldato
Has Putin still not been seen recently?!
He popped up in a video the other day sitting at a desk with his DILIGAF face with a general sitting across from him explaining why soldiers had been illegally drafted, not paid and not given proper equipment. It's really bizarre to watch, I guess it's train Russians not to blame dear leader for the problems and scapegoat generals and low level ministers for all of Russia's wows.

Soldato

Ukrainain position gets assaulted by Russian soldiers. The Ukrainians call on an other unit that operates drones for support. One wounded Russian solder gets his leg blown off by a grenade.​

Video on Reddit Ukrainewarvideoreport

Ouch! wonder if the Russians are going to work out how to counter these drones they are devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom