Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if China is trying to provide Putin with an off ramp?
The rumour is that Wang Yi is travelling with Chinese peace plan. He started in Munich then went to Moskow. It could be that they are trying to make Poo tin to withdraw from Ukraine and take him away to become a budist(he always wanted, secret source reports).
Also, Poo tin tried to fire the Satan II, but failed as Ukraine was servicing them until 2014. Now he can stick them up his back side since they don't work(I hope he does).

*G7 Statement: We Reaffirm Our Unwavering Support for Ukraine for As Long As It Takes
*G7 Statement: We Commit to Intensifying Our Diplomatic, Financial and Military Support for Ukraine
*G7 Statement: We Will Maintain, Fully Implement and Expand the Economic Measures We Have Already Imposed on Russia
*G7 Statement: ‘We Call on Third-Countries or Other International Actors Who Seek to Evade or Undermine Our Measures to Cease Providing Material Support to Russia’s War, or Face Severe Costs’
*G7 Statement: We Are Taking Actions Against Third-Country Actors Materially Supporting Russia’s War in Ukraine
*G7 Statement: We Also Commit to Further Aligning Measures, Such As Transit or Services Bans, Including to Prevent Russian Circumvention
*G7 Statement: We Are Committed to Preventing Russia From Finding New Ways to Acquire Advanced Materials, Technology, and Military and Industrial Equipment From Our Jurisdictions
*G7 Statement: We Will Adopt Further Measures to Prevent Russia From Accessing Inputs That Support Its Military and Manufacturing Sectors
*G7 Statement: We Are United in Our Determination to Hold President Putin and Those Responsible to Account, Consistent With International Law
*G7 Statement: We Will Continue to Reduce Russia’s Revenue to Finance Its Illegal Aggression by Taking Steps to Limit Russia’s Energy Revenue and Future Extractive Capabilities
*G7 Statement: We Will Work Collectively on Further Measures on Russian Diamonds, Take Additional Measures on Russia’s Financial Sector, Target More Russian Financial Institutions
*G7 Statement: Condemns Illegal and Unjustifiable War of Russia
*G7 Statement: Will Reinforce Diplomatic, Financial and Military Support for Ukraine
*G7 Statement: Russia Must End Aggression and Withdraw Immediately
*G7 Statement: Russia Must Withdraw Its Troops From Entire Territory of Ukraine
*G7 Statement: Will Never Recognise Illegal Annexation of Eastern Ukraine Regions by Russia, nor of Crimea and Sebastopol
*G7 Statement: Any Use by Russia of Chemical, Biological or Nuclear Weapons Would Have Grave Consequences
*G7 Statement: Determined to Strengthen Sanctions and Other Unprecedented Economic Measures in Order to Weaken Russia
*G7 Statement: Third Countries That Help Russia Circumvent Sanctions Risk Severe Costs
*G7 Statement: Planning New Measures Against Russia Diamond Exports
*G7 Statement: New Russian Financial Institutions Will Be Targeted for Sanctions
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/02/24/g7-leaders-statement-5/

*White House’s Kirby: G7 Meeting Focused on What They Can Do to Help Ukraine Succeed on Battlefield
*White House’s Kirby: Iran Has Shipped Artillery and Tank Rounds for Russia to Use in Ukraine
*White House’s Kirby: We Believe Russia Might Provide Iran With Fighter Jets
*White House’s Kirby: Iran Support For Russia War Effort Expanding
*White House’s Kirby: North Korea Has Provided Arms to Russia’s Wagner Group
*White House’s Kirby: Russia Having Trouble Producing Cruise Missiles Because Cannot Get Micro Electronics Needed for Guidance Systems
*White House’s Kirby: Keeping Additional Sanctions Against Russia on The Table
*White House’s Kirby: Iran Also Seeking to Buy Helicopters, Radars and Combat Trainers From Russia
*White House’s Kirby, Asked About China’s Peace Plan: There Must Be Respect For Ukraine Sovereignty
*White House’s Kirby, Asked About China’s Peace Plan: We Think Quite Frankly It Could Have Stopped After the First Two Lines
*White House’s Kirby: We Believe Funding for Ukraine Aid Will Get Us Through This Fiscal Year
*White House’s Kirby: No Indication to Date That U.S. Assistance to Ukraine Has Been Misused

*Zelenskiy: Russia Will Come for NATO States if United States Abandons Ukraine
*Zelenskiy: I Plan to Meet China’s Leader Xi Jinping
*Zelenskiy: I Think This Is Beneficial to Both China and Ukraine

Last edited:
Interesting note.

The amount of Russians reported to have been killed in Ukraine over the last year is over 5.5x higher than the amount of Soviet soldiers killed in Afghanistan in nine years. For reference the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan and the heavy losses is considered one of the (multiple) big factor that lead to the collapse of the USSR.

*Berlin, Paris, London Want to Tie Kyiv Closer to NATO -- Officials From All Three Governments -- WSJ
*NATO-Ukraine Agreement Is Aimed at Encouraging Kyiv to Start Talks With Moscow Later This Year -- WSJ
*Agreement Would Stop Short of Full NATO Membership -- WSJ

Last edited:
Interesting note.

The amount of Russians reported to have been killed in Ukraine over the last year is over 5.5x higher than the amount of Soviet soldiers killed in Afghanistan in nine years. For reference the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan and the heavy losses is considered one of the (multiple) big factor that lead to the collapse of the USSR.

I'm curious if China would sweep in if the USSR did collapse, or if they would still treat it as an ally.

Medvedev says he wants to take part of Poland for Russia

Utterly deluded this must be for purely domestic propaganda purposes, I suspect an order to invade Poland might even be enough to cause a revolt in the Russian army as I doubt they would be very keen on feeling the full force of NATO.

Last edited:
Medvedev says he wants to take part of Poland for Russia

That man just spouts **** to prove he's 'on the right side'. A rant a day keeps the open windows at bay...

Utterly deluded this must be for purely domestic propaganda purposes, I suspect an order to invade Poland might even be enough to cause a revolt in the Russian army as I doubt they would be very keen on feeling the full force of NATO.

I doubt they'd do well against Poland alone at this point.

Threatening to invade Poland is only going to bolster NATO support for Ukraine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom