Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It would be like clapping for the NHS, completely pointless when they need real help.
Yeah, I imagine most NHS employees were probably thinking "How about you stop clapping and help pay for my car parking instead"

It looks like the anniversary has been rather quiet so far from what I can see. I fully expected to wake up this morning and find Putin and his ilk had launched some kind of wunderwaffe.

I wonder if China is trying to provide Putin with an off ramp?

If they get out of Ukraine, awesome. Even if it is a fake off just to save face.

I would be stunned if they gave up Crimea/Sevastopol.

In what way do you mean? Do you mean give him a way to de-escalate without losing face?

Saw this after I posted. Immediate same thought.

Last edited:
Putin should go back to doing what he did just prior to the invasion, and allow citizenship/passports to people living in the Donbass region.

During his pulling back, to end the war.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what it means

This was what I was thinking when talking about an off-ramp for Putin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I can't imagine them pulling out from Ukraine, mentality of ruski's are still back 100-200 years ago.
I'm generalising here. In my experience Russians are tough and can be pushy. But if you snap back at them they will back off.

I think this is why Zelensky wants more fire power, as this drip feeding won't work, unless a distraction happens in Russia.

*White House: US Marks Anniversary of Ukraine War With Sanctions Against 200 Individuals and Entities and a Dozen Russian Financial Institutions
*White House: US Announces Export Control Measures Against Nearly 90 Russian and Third-Country Companies That Support Russia’s Defense Sector
*White House: U.S. Plans to Give Moldova $300 Million in Aid to Strengthen Moldovan Energy Security, Draft Documents Say
*White House: U.S. Plans to Announce $250 Million in Aid for Ukraine Energy Infrastructure, Draft Documents Say
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-support-ukraine-and-hold-russia-accountable/

*DoD: US Announces $2 Billion in Security Aid to Ukraine
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...s-additional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/

yD09xjy.png

As a legal services firm we have we have to keep on top of these sanctions. There is a whole process and ruleset that needs to be followed so they are unable to do business with our Fortune 500 clients.

I'm generalising here. In my experience Russians are tough and can be pushy. But if you snap back at them they will back off.

I think this is why Zelensky wants more fire power, as this drip feeding won't work, unless a distraction happens in Russia.

Agreed. The drip feeding plays right into the Russian long game.

Ukraine will run out of man power, the west will run out of good will. The only way forward in a massive supply of weaponry that pushes Russia back across the boarded in the next 18 months and there is enough defensive weaponry available to keep them there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom